13: snapchat

kian slowly danced to the music playing. he swayed his hips with the beat and closed his eyes as his body relaxed. he just gently danced around the room with a small smile on his face.

jc hit the record button on his snapchat and recorded the cute moment. it carried onto the next snap when kian opened his eyes and looked over at jc. "what are you doing?" he asked, stopping his movements.

"recording you," jc said. kian moved towards jc and plopped down on his lap. "kian!" jc yelled, dropping his phone onto his bed. "i can't upload that now!"

kian smiled, "that's the point," he said. jc rolled his eyes and glanced down at his phone that was replaying the snap. he saved it and turned his phone off as he smiled at kian.

"i love seeing you dance, you lanky freak," he said, letting his finger graze down kian's shirtless chest.

"you ruined the moment," kian chuckled, letting his fingers trace jc's facial hair.

"c'mon, dance for me again," jc urged. kian rose up with a small smile playing on his thin lips. the music still hummed in the background, so he continued his interrupted dance.

his hips swung slightly from side to side as his arms gently lifted up into the air. he was entranced with the sound of the soothing, but romantic music surrounding him. with a quick, sexy grin, he faced jc.

kian's lips had a pouted form and his body looked almost inviting to touch. he let his legs move forward with a slow and utterly time consuming pace. jc straightened up in his seat on the edge of the bed.

kian reached for him as he glided over to him. moving with the beat, he turned around and sat down on jc's lap. his left arm reached and wrapped around jc's neck as his body relaxed and he ground himself down, making jc jump.

"who taught you this?" he managed to say through his clenched teeth.

"i have free time," kian spoke as he turned his head to look at jc.

"better only be giving me these dances," jc groaned out. kian kept his hips moving, shifting back on jc's lap repeatedly.

"babe," kian said, facing jc. "shut up," he smiled. his hand ran over jc's shirt, tearing each button apart and forcefully pulling it off.

"pushy," jc muttered, watching his shirt fall to the ground.

"why don't you record this, huh?" kian asked as his hand gripped the outline of jc's dick. jc let out a small whine and threw his head back, causing him to fall back on the bed.

"no, no. i wanna keep this memory inside my head," he moaned.

"you sure, daddy, because you love recording secret moments," he cocked his head to the side, while pulling down jc's sweatpants from his waist.

"don't be a smartass and sexy at the same time," jc grinned.

"gosh, but i'm just too good at them both," kian pouted. his hands reached for jc's boxers, but a hand gripped onto his.

"are you being leader, baby?" jc asked.

"i'm gonna ride you. now pip down, daddy. let me do my job," he added a small lip bite while speaking.

"you love calling me daddy, yeah?" he was asked.

his answer, "yes, i really fucking do."

this time jc didn't grab his hands or even think about stopping him. his boxers were off and kian's hands were on him in a matter of seconds. his long fingers worked their way around jc's shaft, using his precome as lube.