6: cheating

kian's arm went flying forward, hitting jc right in the face. he staggered back and held onto his cheek. "really kian?"

"yes, you fucking asshole! that's what you get for cheating on me!" kian yelled, tears streaming down his face.

"bitch, i didn't cheat!"

kian's hand shook as he wiped his tears away. "you were with that girl in our bed," he said.

jc pushed kian back, making him fall onto the ground. "we weren't even doing anything!" he yelled. kian curled up in a ball and started to cry harder. "you're too fucking insecure. every time i'm with someone, you assume i'm cheating! you're so got damn annoying."

kian watched him walk into his room and slam the door. he scrambled up from the floor and ran into the room. "jc, i'm sorry!" he yelled.

"you bet your ass you are," jc said, turning to look at his hurt boyfriend. "i'd never cheat on you," he sighed, wiping kian's tears away with thumb.

"i just- you two were just in the bed and-" kian couldn't finish. he broke down again and fell into jc's arms.

"i never should've had her in here. she tried to get me to fuck her, but i'd never do that. you're my everything and i love you," jc said. "i'm so sorry for pushing you."

"i'm sorry for everything," kian sniffled.

jc ran his hand down kian's arm and gripped his hand. "no need to tell me you're sorry, just show it," he backed up, pulling kian with him. he laid down on the bed and watched kian wipe his face, trying to make himself more appealing.

his eyes were dark, no longer filled with pain, but lust. his fingers repeatedly ran through his blonde hair, making it a mess. "fuck kian, you're so sexy," he muttered. kian blushed and crawled up the bed. his lips connected with jc's for a quick second, before he kissed down his face.

"i'm sorry," he whispered, his hot breath hitting jc's neck. jc laid him down and caressed his face.

"shh." he gently pushed his hips against kian's and heard a soft moan from him. his lips traveled down his neck and he slowly trailed his hands down kian's chest. he pulled the shirt over kian's head and smiled down at him. "so beautiful."

"jc, come on," he whined, jerking his hips up.

"what do you want?" jc asked, wanting to hear kian beg for him.

"i want you to fuck me," kian whined, growing harder. he reached up and pulled jc's hair and kissed his plump lips. he bit down on jc's bottom lip and pushed him onto the bed.

he sat on jc's waist and took his shirt off. he kissed down his chest, stopping when he got to the hem of his jeans and unbuttoned the pants, rolling them down his legs. after kicking them off, he smiled.

"what're you doing?" jc questioned, watching his every movement. kian didn't answer as he peeled jc's boxers down to his thighs. he watched his member spring up and licked his lips.

he started to stroke jc, watching him throw his head back and try to thrust into his hand. kian pinned jc's hips down, like he often did to him. his thumb ran over jc's slit as he innocently eyed jc. "babe?"

"mhm?"

"can i ride you" he asked, tilting his head to the side.

jc groaned and nodded quickly. "ye-yeah," he choked out, almost coming at the sight of the pure act kian put on. kian stopped moving his hand and stood up. he almost ripped his remaining clothing off as he stripped in front of jc.

he sat on his back on his waist and jc pushed himself up against the wall. "you need prep," jc muttered, looking around. the younger boy reached for the nightstand and opened the drawer up. he dug inside, finding lube and a condom.

he returned to his spot on jc. "please hurry up," kian whined, aching to touch himself. jc squirted the liquid on his fingers and with his other hand, he ushered kian to sit up on his knees.

he hovered his finger over kian's hole, before entering him slowly. kian let out a whimper and set his head in the crook of jc's neck. "more," he whined after a few minutes. jc added his second finger. he was on his third was kian started to clench around him.

jc pulled his fingers out and quickly wiped them on his sheet. he grabbed the condom and ripped it open. he put it on and rubbed lube onto his member. "slow," he muttered, gripping onto kian's hips. he guided him, letting him slowly sink down.

kian mewled in pain, "jc!"

"shh, it's okay," jc peppered his neck with kisses. kian put his hand on jc's shoulder once he was fully down. he sat up and moved back with the help of jc. kian guided himself up and down, gasping at the feeling.

jc's arm wrapped around his waist as he pulled kian's face down and repeatedly kissed his lips. "you're doing so good," he whispered, knowing kian loved being praised.

kian moaned, bouncing on jc's member quicker. jc bit down on kian's neck as he thrusted up. things seemed to be going too slow. "jc, lay me down," kian instructed.

he nodded and laid kian down onto the bed. he wasted no time as he bent kian's legs and started pounding into him. "faster!" kian moaned, wrapping his legs around his waist. jc bit his lip as he moved quicker, his hand going the same speed as he gripped kian's dick.

kian felt his stomach tense as he clench around jc. he let out a shaky breath, "i'm gonna come!"

"me too," jc mumbled. he pulled out of kian before plunging back up into him, hitting kian's special spot.

kian gasped.

jc continued to ram forward, hitting kian in just the right place. jc gasped as he felt his back tense. he shoved kian down onto him and came undone. kian whimpered, throwing his head back and came into jc's hand.

jc slowly thrusted into kian a few more times and eventually pulled out. he laid down on the bed and threw the condom away.

"i need a shower," kian muttered after a moment. jc chuckled and leaned over to kiss him.

"i love you," he said.

kian smiled, "i love you too. forever," he reassured.

jc grinned and kissed him again. "we should probably wait, everyone heard us."

"who cares? just meet me in the shower in five," kian stood up and jc slapped his ass, bitting his lip.

"round two," he winked.

kian rolled his eyes, but smiled at his boyfriend. "and three.. and four," he said. kian slipped out of the room naked, making jc laugh. he didn't even want to think about cheating on him.