20: road

hey so, i've mentioned this before, but i'm kinda tired of writing jian. if i write smut like this in my lgbt+ one shots would you guys still stick with me ):

idea: @trixya504

kian's head repeatedly thumped against the fogged window. his body forcefully moved forward and he couldn't lie and say he didn't enjoy it. he nailed at jc's thigh, gripping it as he fucked him.

"harder- faster," kian groaned. jc moved his hands up kian's arched back.

"anything for you," he whispered, a sinful dip in his voice.

kian couldn't believe it had gotten this far, but he wasn't complaining. earlier that day, shit was intense. more intense than jc being balls deep in him as he fucked him from behind on an abandoned road.

"i'm tired of your shit!" jc said, snatching his keys from the hallway desk.

"what? i pissed you off?" kian asked, following after his boyfriend.

"shut the fuck up and let's go," jc answered, tugging the front door open.

kian rolled his eyes, making his way back to the living room. a minute went by before jc walked back into the house. he folded his arms over his chest, huffing as he watched kian play on his phone.

"we need to go. ella is expecting us at the hotel in an hour," jc said.

kian stood up, "i don't care what ella is expecting, justin. i told you i wanted to have dinner here tonight!" he exclaimed.

jc shook his head and began walking away again. "here you go again," he groaned, turning to look at kian. "like i said before, you pick and pick and pick until you get what you want!"

with a groan, kian snatched the keys from jc's hand. "wanna be a bitch? fine! let's go to your ex's rehearsal dinner and have a fun time like nothing ever happened!"

kian stormed out the house to get into the car with jc following after. he shook his head as he locked the front door and walked to the passenger side of the car.

"she's my ex for a reason, idiot," the curly haired man said, watching kian speed off.

"she wasn't your just your ex when you kissed her last year," kian sneered.

jc rolled his eyes, "i didn't kiss her, she kissed me."

kian scoffed, turning onto a dark road. he was going over the speed limit, he knew. the car couldn't take much, it was very old. he had gotten it in high school and should've got rid of it years ago.

"so that makes a difference?"

jc shoved his head in his hands, "kian, slow the fuck down!"

"why don't you just break up with me, jc?" kian yelled, coming to a peaceful stop on the side of the road.

"i love you more than anything. why can't you see that instead of being this jealous bitch?" the older man asked, finally looking in kian's direction. he eyed the tears running down his pretty face and sighed. "you're my one, stupid fuck," he whispered.

kian watched jc wipe his tears away with his thumb. in the time they stopped, kian nor jc noticed the car turn off. his eyebrow raised up and he reached to start the car, but nothing happened.

"stop joking."

"i'm not!" kian yelled, panicking as he tried to start the car.

"what are we supposed to do now?" jc groaned, throwing himself back on the seat.