1: daddy

"mine!"

"it's mine!" jc yelled at kian, jerking the shirt out of his hand.

"what does it matter anyway? we always share clothes."

jc rolled his eyes, "whatever." he wanted to yank the shirt out of kian's hand, but he knew it would rip if he kept pulling at it. kian huffed, before whining and stomping his foot. jc groaned, rolling his eyes, "you're acting like such a baby!"

kian stopped moving as he looked at jc with innocent eyes. "a baby?" he purposely pouted.

"kian..." jc saw a switch in his best friends eyes and he knew he was up to no good.

"yes, daddy?" kian asked, stepping closer to jc. the shirt fell to the floor and jc felt himself twitch at the tone in kian's voice.

regardless, he replied, "i'm not your dad." he pointed his finger at kian and he watched kian take his finger into his mouth, sucking slightly on it. jc's eyes widened and he pulled his hand away.

"yes you are," kian grinned, reaching for jc's pants. "don't i deserve a punishment, daddy?" he tilted his head to the side.

jc shook his head. "kian, stop" he commanded. kian smirked at jc's act. he slowly lifted his own shirt off and eyed jc as he slid his pants down.

"wh-what are you doing?" jc asked, readjusting his pants.

"taking my clothes off," kian grinned. "i want you." his eyes were full of hunger and jc knew he was a goner. he watched kian fall to his knees and tilted his head to the side as he reached for his pants. "yeah?"

jc quickly nodded, gasping when kian tore them and his boxers from his legs. he was already slightly horny when jc decided to stomp into his room with no shirt on, yelling useless bullshit about kian stealing his clothes.

he threw his head back when kian lightly licked his tip and gripped his hair between his fingers. he pushed his hips forward, forcing himself down kian's throat as he let out a loud moan. kian hummed, swirling his tongue around and licking whatever he could get to.

kian was fast and skillful as he swallowed jc down, taking and enjoying what jc gave him. he moaned around him, before pulling off and jerking him quick when he felt his hips stutter. "no, close," jc whined, trying to get kian closer to him as he thrusted into the air.

grinning, kian gripped at jc's thigh, pressing a few kisses to his skin before standing up. "jay- please, want you to fuck me against the wall," he whimpered, before jc immediately grabbed him up and pushed him against the wall.

he lined himself up with kian's hole and gave no warning as he slammed into him. "jc, fuck!" he screamed, gripping onto the curly hair. "shit!" he cried out in pain.

"it'll stop hurting soon, shh," jc connected their lips and he bit down on kian's bottom lip as he slowly starting to move inside of him. kian forced his tongue into jc's mouth and tried to rock his hips down to meet jc's. "can you moan loud for daddy?" jc asked.

kian whined, nodding as he scratched as jc's back. "yes- yes! please hurry up!"

jc wasted no time, thrusting hard up into kian, gripping him tight as they both yelled. "fuck, you're so tight," he grunted.

kian bit down on his lips as he arched his back. he dug his nails into jc's skin, moaning loudly as he humped into jc's stomach. "hard! daddy, harder!"

jc obeyed, slamming into kian as fast as he could, making kian cried out. his head fell against jc's and he wrapped himself tighter around him, pushing down to meet every thrust. kian gripped jc's hair, mouthing into his cheek as he chased the long overdue feeling in his stomach.

his eyes widened and he clenched around jc as his head fell back into the wall and he came all over their stomachs with loud cries. "fuck, fuck, fuck," jc yelled, slamming in one more time before he forced himself to pull out and came against the wall.

they stayed in the same position for a few moments while jc's right hand rested on the wall and his left arm held kian up. their bodies disgustingly stuck together and their breathing was still rapid. "my ass hurts," kian pipped up, laughing into jc's neck.

"round two?" jc asked.

"please."