Mykonos II

Perries P.O.V.

Jesy and I have searched the whole beach and we haven't found Anna yet. We decide to make our way back home just in case we missed Anna or maybe she's going back home. As we're walking, I see a boy with a girl that look just like Anna but I'm too far away to tell.

As Jesy and I are walking closer, I can tell that it is Anna and she's just sitting on the beach and talking with that boy. They're not doing anything wrong but I would have wanted Anna to tell one of us she was leaving and ask for our permission.

"Anna Jane, what do you think you're doing here?" I ask sternly with my hands on my hips. That catches both Anna and the boys attention. "I-uh I was just hanging out with a friend" Anna says. "There's nothing wrong with that is there?" Anna asks.

"Nope but it would have been nice if you asked one of us instead of sneaking out" Jesy says sternly. "Maybe I should go. I'll text you later, Anna" the boy says. They say goodbye and Anna turns back to us. "Why'd you have to do that? We were just talking and now you scared him off" she says annoyed and starts walking back to the house.

I grab her arm and turn her around so she's looking at us. "Don't you dare speak to us that way. We don't mind if you wanted to hang out with him but it would have been nice if you asked instead of worrying us about where you were. And threatening Kenzie, really? When we get home I want you in the corner of your room and no taking unless you're spoken too, do you understand me?" I say sternly, my voice and tone kind of scared me even.
"Yes ma'am" Anna says timidly. I could tell she was starting to feel bad and understand that what she did was wrong.

At The House

Anna went straight up to her room like she was asked. Jade, Leigh Anne and Mackenzie we're outside by the pool so I decided to tell the girls Jes and I found Anna.

"She's not mad at me, is she?" Mackenzie asks as soon as I walked outside. "She's not Kenzie. She's starting to feel bad for what she did and I'm going upstairs to punish her" I told her.

"Okay, but if she's mad at me, it's your fault" Kenzie says sassily. "Okay miss, she won't be mad at you I promise" I tell her and then I walk back inside and go up to the girls room.

I found Anna in the corner of the girls room. She was crying a lot and sniffling so I knew she was sorry for what she did because Anna never cries.

I sit down on Anna's bed and grab one of the girls hairbrush's. I'm gonna start with a hand spanking and then move onto the brush.

"Anna, come here" I call her over. She turns around and slowly walks over to me. I tap my lap and she tries to go over but I stop her. I place her on my knee and start talking to her.

"I'm not going to spank you yet, I just want to talk. I want you to know that when we had no idea where you were, it was really scary. I don't care what you and the boy were doing, even if you were just talking or you've known that kid forever, you tell one of us where you're going. How would you feel if all of the girls and I left and didn't tell you where we went?" I ask sternly.

"I'd feel scared and nervous" Anna says quietly. "Exactly, you can ask us to go somewhere and we'll most likely say yes but you just have to ask, do you understand?" I ask. "Yes ma'am" she says. "Good girl" I say and position her over my knee so I can start. I pull her shorts down and start the spanking with my hand.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Anna has started to cry and kick her legs slightly but she was doing well for her first spanking. I picked up the hairbrush and started again.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Are you ever gonna do what you did today again?" I asked sternly after I put the hairbrush down. Anna rapidly shakes her head "N-No, never" she manages to get out through her tears.

"Good" I say and bring her into a hug. "I'm s-sorry" she cries. "Shh it's alright baba, I know" I tell her. I calm her down and cuddle her for a few minutes until her cries have stopped.

"You have to go apologise to the other girls now and Mackenzie" I tell her and Anna nods her head. She gets up and goes downstairs to apologise to the girls and Mackenzie.

"Girls, Anna has something she'd like to say" I announce since the girls didn't notice our presence and Anna didn't say anything yet. They all turn their attention towards Anna.

"Um Im really sorry for leaving and not telling you guys where I was and for how I behaved at the beach" Anna says looking down towards the end of it.

Jesy comes over a gives her a big hug, "It's quite alright baba, we forgive you" Jesy says and Leigh and Jade join in the hug.

"What about you, Kenzie? Do you forgive her?" I ask when I notice she's still sitting on the couch. Anna pulls away from her group hug to look at Mackenzie.

"Please Kenz, you're my buddy you can't stay mad at me. I shouldn't have said what I did" Anna says feeling guilty.

"Yeah it's fine, I forgive you. Now let's go in the pool!" Kenzie says excitedly. "Wow slow down, it's not even lunchtime yet" I laugh.

"We can go swimming for a little bit and then come back inside, please?!" Kenzie asks.
"Do you want to go swimming, Anna?" I ask knowing she might not be up for swimming after her spanking. She shakes her head slightly, "I'm not really in the mood."

Before Mackenzie could get too upset, Jade stepped in. "How about Mackenzie, you go practise your dance for the charity event for a little while and then we can go out to lunch and then the beach alright?" Jade asks before Kenzie could start whining. Mackenzie's dance studio is going to a cancer awareness event and they're performing a dance there.

"Okay, do you want to see it, Jade?" Kenzie asks hopeful, she loves when we watch her dance. "Yeah in a little baba" Jade says. Kenzie nods and goes off to her and Anna's room to practise while the girls and I hang out on the couch.