1. Introduction

So this is the first chapter of my new Prettymuch/ Edwin Honoret fanfiction! Have fun reading it and please vote and leave a comment what you think <3

A/N: Everyone is aged as they are in real life, and Emily is 19 years old. (See Emily at the top)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So what are y'all doing?' a sudden unknown voice aks. The guys look around to but can't seem to find the person to whom the mysterious voice belongs. "Up here" and that is when they see a girl sitting on their roof. She looks around their age, and she is wearing quite a cute outfit. Edwin lowers his sunglasses to take a better look and to check whether the situation is real. Because there is a random girl sitting on their roof. It takes the guys a few moments to regain their perspective instead of just sitting in their comfy lounge chairs looking like a couple of flabbergasted ducks. Brandon is the first to answer the strangers' question: "We are playing truth or dare, you wanna join... uhm. What is your name?" The girl smiles "Emily, but you can call me Em for short. And I'd love to join, but if you don't mind I will participate from over here. Austin smiles at the weird girl while shaking his head a little. The perky girl responds; "Do you mind mister Porter?" with a mischievous smile. He starts to stutter, but before uttering a single word she already says "just kidding".

Then Zion decides to say something: "How about the guest starts?", the others agree with him. "Emily, truth or dare." 'It is still Em, and truth. I'm gonna start safe."

Edwin says "Why are you sitting on our roof?" while laughing.

Emily: "Eggwin, eggwin, eggwin isn't that what they call you nowadays?'

Nick notices what she tries to do; "Ey Em that's not an answer to the question."

Em laughs; "Alright, I am hiding...." "From who?' Edwin asks.

"Next round honey..."She smirks and then responds: "Truth or dare Honoret."

"Truth girl, I am also gonna play safe."

"Il gusta estar aqui?" (Do you like it here?) Em asks with a straight face. The others look shocked, only Edwin smiles while Brandon looks like he is making them brain muscles work very hard. "Si, la gente es muy simpática. Y es hermoso cuando el clima no es caliente o frío. " ( Yes, the people are very nice. And it's beautiful when the weather is not hot or cold.) Emily just nods in agreement, then it's Austin's turn. He choses dare, so Emily shouts "Jump into the pool right now!" And he actually jumps into the pool fully dressed, and without hesitation. Zion and Nick both pick truth and answer the questions about music and clothing items they secretly borrowed. Brandon picks dare and has to drink a can of pepsi after shaking it which turns into a great mess, but it also makes all of them laugh. Then it's Em's turn again, the boys turn to her. However suddenly they hear sounds coming from their nextdoor neighbours. Emily quickly gets up and say "I'll see you in a jiffy. My dare will just be disappear..." Em runs to another roof and jumps on it as if it takes no effort. Then she handily climbs onto the balcony leaving the boys behind. They seem shocked, but recover when they see their neighbour Simon Cowell peeking over the fence. "Have you seen my niece Emily?" he just asks. They all start laughing and tell him they have not seen her. After he leaves they look at each other and start laughing again, they should have known.

For a couple of days they only see Emily wave at them from her balcony. Although they try to communicate by loud screaming and hilarious face expressions. This did not give the success they had hoped for. One day Edwin is with Brandon in the backyard near the pool when they hear noise. The other guys are also coming to the garden. Just in time, because after a short ten minutes they hear more noise. Two cop cars pull up to their neighbours house. Simon walks outside only so see what the others also see; Emily standing in front of two cops handcuffed and looking pissed. But as soon as she sees the boys she smiles and mouths 'oops'. They all look shocked, but try to remain calm. "What has she done now" Simon asks, the last part surprises the guys. Now? The cops do not look surprised, on the contrary they just say: "The same as usual sir. Trespassing at public sites, mostly by roof." Simon shouts angrily "Oh gosh not again. Emily Claire Diane Cowell! Would you just stop this nonsense? I am not here to babysit you. Otherwise you can look after yourself. I am done with this...." Em flinches when hearing her full name and looks pissed. The guys are still secretly watching while trying to cover it up by talking to each other. Emily shakes off the cops their hands and storms to the front door, but not before breaking the handcuffs and throwing them on the ground in front of the cops and her uncle. Edwin is the first to say anything. "That girl is hella strong."

Not much later Emily walks out of the house with a large bag. "I am done here. Goodbye." She sees the guys and walks over to them. "Would you mind if I just sit on your roof for a couple of minutes. Edwin nods; the others are so shocked they are not able to speak or move. She easily climbs up on the roof and sits there with her back against the wall. She feels sad and alone in this world, small tears flow from her eyes. She doesn't even try to hold them back anymore. After 10 minutes she gets up and climbs off the roof. Her eyes are still red from the tears, the guys notice but they say nothing; luckily. Edwin then asks "Where are you going?" "I'll figure something out. I always do, probably the park." she says and then she turns and walks away.  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please tell me what you think and stay posted for the next chapter which will come out next week, or maybe even this weekend. Depends on your reactions <3

Have a great day! 

xxx Immy.M <3