We are both different

Start from the beginning

We went inside and we sat on the gym mattress that was inside. We started eating and i would like to say that being popular is lucky because i get free food. We started to eat and chatted at the same time, sometimes we would flirt and after we had done eating, we would kiss or makeout.

After a few hours, it was time to go home. "Read the groupchat, bye!" My girlfriend pecked my lips and i grabbed her waist to pull her closer to me. She hummed contently and then blushed as we pulled away. "S-See you later" she waved and ran away. It was raining and we all decided to go home first and change before meeting up at the karaoke.

I didn't have an umbrella so i had to wait until the rain calmed down. I walked back inside the school and went to my spot aka the abandoned classroom. As i walk there, i saw jimin and his friends but i just walk pass them because we never talked to each other before. Except namjoon, he's my classmate.

Once they saw me, "Ooohhh jiminie, look what we have here!" Taehyung said and then jimin looked at me and blushed. "Aigoo, just talk to her! Be a man!" Seokjin patted his back and pushed him towards me. He crashed onto me and i fell down with him on top of me, i didn't mind that but i did mind that his hands were on my boobs as he pressed them.

"OUCHHH!" I pushed him off and massaged my boobs. Yes i groped my boobs infront of 7 men. Their jaw dropped, especially jimin's and i could see a small tent down there. I covered my chest and glared at him "I told you to not be in my sight anymore!" I growled. The last thing i want to do is take his innocence away.

"Namjoon, let him stay away from me" i demanded namjoon and he nodded like an obedient child. I brushed my skirt and then looked at jimin who seemed hurt, not because of the fall but because of my words. "Hey shithead" yoongi called "What dumbass?" I replied and he gritted his teeth in anger. "HOW DARE YOU HURT MY FRIEND?!" He was about to grab my collar when i dodged him and he grabbed onto the air.

"I'm protecting your friend, the last thing i want to do is ruin him with my slutty personality" i said and yoongi was shocked but he didn't show it. I left and then walked to my spot but as soon as i got in, the rain stopped and i groaned in annoyance. I JUST ARRIVED HERE! I rolled my eyes and walk back home to prepare myself.

*skip time

I wore a black skirt, white shirt and a black cap. Simple outfit but i love it nonetheless. We reserved a big karaoke room and everyone was here, jimin too because he was in the dance competition. "Y/n" my girlfriend whined and i looked at her "Yes?" I asked with a smile "I have to go for a vacation for a week, and when i get back, we will break up" she teared up.

"Why are you crying?! You're gonna find someone better than me" i smiled and patted her head. She sniffled and i hugged her before giving her a kiss. "I'm sorry i can't see you off" i said and she smiled and hugged me back. "So does that mean that you're choosing your new partner tomorrow?!" A boy asked "Yeah" i nodded and everyone cheered and they ignore the mics and their singing as everyone crowd around me.

"ME ME ME!" "PICK ME PLEASE" "PLEASE ME!" "I BEG YOU CHOOSE ME" "I'LL DO ANYTHING" they whined. "Why don't you all write your names and put them in a jar? I'll pick from there" i said and everyone got a paper and started writing their name. They put it inside and after everyone did, they continued having fun.

I was with my girlfriend the whole night until i went to the bathroom. I reapplied my chapstick because my lips are dry like a desert. I rearranged my hair and then went out to see jimin leaning against the wall. I admired him and i realized how handsome he is. He looked at me and blushed. "U-Umm, i-i" he stuttered.

"You?" I asked "I-I want t-to say something" he mumbled. "What is it?" I asked, not as cold as before. "I-I like y-you?" He blushed redly and i smiled "And? You were hoping me to be your girlfriend? Everyone does this jimin so why do you think you're special?" I asked with a smile at how easily flustered he was.