Nervous around you

Jimin's POV

*flashback

I was 16 years old, my parents had a difficult time due to money problems. To worsen it, my mom was sick and we had to pay hospitals bills. We did and we don't have any money left. But at the end, she passed away. Luckily, my dad had a restaurant and I helped my dad in his restaurant and became a waiter.

My dad was depressed but quickly moved on as he was always distracted of taking care of me and my school fees. So he worked hard and found another part time job while also working in his restaurant. We didn't had the best and fanciest restaurant. We were actually pretty poor and the restaurant was small but my dad served great food making a lot of people come in.

We serve different kinds of Japanese ramen and some side dishes. For me, it's the best ramen I've ever tasted. Then one day while working, a girl came in. She looked the same age as me, probably a few years younger. I was 16, she was probably 13/14. She came alone, her eyes red and puffy, she was wearing fucking branded clothes.

Her hair was long and wavy. She was beautiful, her lips, her eyes, her cheeks, her nose, her everything mesmerized me. She was like a real life princess. By her red and puffy eyes, I could tell she had just cried.

"How many people?" My dad asked her with his most polite smile, probably noticing she was still a teen. "One" she said in a quiet tone. She sat in the corner alone and took out her iPhone. She was a rich girl. Then I saw that Tiffany&co necklace and earrings.

She ordered the signature Japanese ramen and some side dishes. I was wondering, why would a rich girl come here, to this delicious yet infancy place after crying? What happened to her?

I never believed in love at first sight but I believed it instantly as soon as I saw her. Since then, she came every Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday. Everyday, she got stares from our customer probably thinking the same thing as I am and she never comes with people, she is always alone.

I wanted to take her order but I was always nervous and called my father to wait her. I think they're friends now.

*end of flashback

I'm 24 now, and still helping my father with his restaurant, I'm going to take over this restaurant soon though. My father is getting old but he could still work, he is the chef now. Last time, we only had 2 of us, my dad had to cook and wait at the same time.

But now, we are one of the most successful Japanese ramen in the world. We're worldwide famous and even have our own instant ramen brand. I help my father cook now since there is a bunch of waiters and waitresses now.

And that girl, the girl that I never know her name yet admire her every Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday, she still comes here. Every Wednesday, I always pay for her and told the waiter to tell her that it was on the house. The first time I did it, she smiled so widely and thanked the waiter. "Don't thank me, thank our boss" was his reply.

Today was Thursday. I looked at her as she ate and smiled at her phone. Did something good happen? At least she wasn't crying like the first time I saw her. I smiled as I see her smile. "JIMIN BE CAREFUL!" One of the chef shouted and I looked at him and hissed.

I just cut my finger. "Owww!" I winced and my dad came to me "you okay buddy?" He asked and I nodded. "Just a little distracted" I grinned sheepishly. "Well, wanna take a break? We're not busy right now" he said "can I?" I asked "sure, go ahead and I know you're staring at her again" he said and winked at me.

I blushed from embarrassment. "Shh dad!" I shouted and he chuckled. "WHO IS HER?!" My coworkers asked my dad "ask the man himself" my dad laughed and they looked at me with hoping eyes. "I-It's nobody!" I blushed. But one of the coworkers smirk.