That one boy who never smile

Y/n's POV

I sighed for the 37th time today. Not only am I stressed because of work, relationship and bills, I am also getting sick lately. A slight fever but I have no relative to help me so I work to my hardest. Also my relationship, I wanted to break it off but I'm scared because my boyfriend abuses me. He said he 'loves' me. But It's not real love

He does help me sometimes but then I got hit after, he said I'm a slut for his 'money'. In my defense, I had already asked him first! 'Babe, can you lend me your money? I don't have enough to buy groceries. It's okay if you don't want to' I asked 'sure babe' he smiled and then he blamed it on me and hit me and whipped me with his belt.

"Manager, can I have my break now?" I asked and he nodded. My manager works for a very famous CEO but nobody had ever seen his face. Funny right? Not even me, I haven't seen him before. Apparently he rarely goes out and works at home.

His assistant, Kim Namjoon, who is also my manager, is the only one who has ever seen him. I mean of course his family knows him too but amongst the employees and strangers, nobody has ever seen him. Jungkook is a year older than me, making me 3 years younger than the CEO.

I walked to Starbucks which was located Infront of the office building. I entered and saw a bunch of people. There were some ordering, 2 girls chatting, some group of friends, a couple, and one man who was looking outside the window and enjoying his time with earplugs on.

I lined up and opened my wallet. "Not much left" I sighed. Should I buy coffee? But I can't function without one. I sighed, I can't for today. My groceries are almost finished. I sighed but then I realized I'm already Infront of the counter.

"Welcome to Starbucks, what would you like to order?" The barista asked "Sorry, I'm not gonna order" I bowed but before I could leave, someone stood beside me. "What do you want to drink?" The man from before asked. The man who was listening to music while enjoying his coffee was standing beside me and I have to say how handsome he looks.

"S-Sorry?" I asked with a polite tone. "Hurry up and order, there's a line behind you" he said and I quickly ordered "I'll have one caramel macchiato" I said my usual and he nodded "is that all?" He asked and I nodded quickly, scared that the people behind me will get mad for taking too long.

The man beside me paid for me and my eyes widened when I realized the situation. The man beside me took back the change and we went to the side. When I looked back I saw nobody. What the hell? I thought there was people behind me?

I looked at the man "why did you pay for me? why did you lie? who are you? And also thank you" I bowed and looked at him. "Because I want to pay for you, because you were taking too long, I'm jimin and you're welcome" he said monotonously and went back to his seat.

My jaw dropped at his simple answers but then I was called and I took my drink. I sat Infront for the man. "There must be a reason why you paid for me" I said and sipped on my drink. I realized he had a drink but it was a hot chocolate drink instead of coffee. So cute.

"There is a reason but I chose not to tell you" he said "can't you sit at other places?" He asked and I looked around "but it's filled everywhere" I lied and saw many empty seats. He looked around "but there's empty seats everywhere" he said

"Well it's filled by my imaginary friends" I tried defending myself. He sighed and ignored me. He continued looking outside and I followed his gaze. What was so interesting that he kept on looking outside?

Then I saw a really beautiful girl. "Are you perhaps looking at her?" I asked, excitedly. "Whoever your name is-" I cut him off "Y/n" I replied and he sighed again. "Y/n, please do not bother with my life, I only paid for a cup of coffee because I saw you had no more money in your wallet, I felt bad and paid for you, that's all, so please stop bothering me" he glared.