Chapter One

My sisters & I walked down Rodeo Drive, carrying shopping bags & expensive handbags. We looked through the windows that we're advertising new brands inside the stores.

"I love those jeans." Jocelyn exclaimed.

I smiled & kept walking.

"Don't you guys think we have enough bags in our hands. I'm tired  & y'all know we have to pack for tonight." Maria said.

It's a good thing I get to have a part-time job. We all worked for WWE. My sisters are Divas & I'm a valet girl for them. I love to see them at work. They're a tag team & they're super talented together. When I'm there, it feels like I'm with family. They know my story & what I've been through. They know what kind of person I am so all through stories about me, they ignore them. I love the whole company for keeping me from grounded.

We finished shopping & went back home. We all share a beautiful house. Once we got inside, we started packing. We were going to be on the road for the next month & then we're able to come home again. Once I finished packing my last suitcase, I left the house to go see Chris. I got to his house & pulled out my key to his house. We're just that close. I opened the door & saw him sitting on the sofa with his girlfriend Jasmine. I don't like her at all, neither does Chris.

He likes her, but he complains to me about how she gets on his nerves & she doesn't pay his any attention. I believe she's only with him for the money.

"Hey Chris!"

"Wassup Jess! How are you, babygirl? he said as he reached for a hug.

"I'm good."

We hugged each other tightly. I rarely see him sometimes. As we broke the hug, Jasmine rolled her eyes & fake coughed so his attention to focus back to her.

"Hi Jessie." she said waving.

"Sup." I said looking down.

I never use that word, but she wasn't worth me saying hello to.

"Chris, I'm about to leave so gimme a kissy wissy." Jasmine said.

Chris walked over & kissed her on the cheek. She looked upset as if she wanted a better kiss than that. I quietly laughed & watched her walk out of the door with her head down. Chris closed the door & immediately let out a huge breath.

"Thank you lord, she's gone."

"Aw, don't be like that. That's your baby."

"Yeah, but she doesn't mean as much to me as you do." he said as pecked my lips.

I know I said that everyone thought that Chris & I were sleeping together, but I never said whether it was true or false. A few weeks ago, we had sex & it's been kinda happening over & over again.  Chris doesn't even care if Jasmine finds out & quite frankly.. I don't care either. I don't have a boyfriend so I just accept his love.

We ended up making out for a while. I finally broke the kiss with a smile.

"Why'd you stop baby?" Chris asked.

"Because I have to tell ya something.."

"What's up?"

".. I'm leaving again for the next month."

Chris looked at me & took a deep breath. I know he hated how I always had to leave & never had time to spend with him.

"I know you hate when I leave, Chris. I'm really gonna miss you." I said as held his hand.

"Ima miss you too babe, you leaving tomorrow?"

"Yeah."

"Your bags packed?"

"Yeah, why?"

All of a sudden, Chris picked me up bridal style. I laughed at him.

"I guess ya wouldn't mind staying with me tonight, would ya?"

"I wouldn't mind that at all."

With me in his hands, he ran upstairs to his room & threw me on his bed. He climbed on top of me & kissed me down to my stomach. I let him do everything he wanted because I liked it. I don't really know if I have feelings for him, but he's showing me a really good time right now. I just sat back & let him do him.

**The Next Morning**

I woke up with Chris' arm wrapped around me. I tapped him slightly.

"Chris, I gotta go."

"M-hmm, okay."

He got up & walked me outside. I hugged him & kissed him passionately.

"You gon call me when you get there?"

"Of course." I said leaning in for another kiss.

He watched me as I walked to my car & got in. I rolled my window down & yelled out to him.

"Goodbye cutie, I love you."

"I love you too sexy."

I smiled & drove off. He makes me feel so good. I drove to my house & rushed inside to get ready to leave. My sisters were still packing shoes & stuff. I took a shower, did by hair, & put by clothes on. Our flight was taking off at 10am & a airport van would be there to get us at 9:30am. Once I was dressed & ready, I headed down the steps with my suitcases. As soon as I reached the bottom of the steps, the Delta van pulled into our driveway & the driver honked his horn.

"Jocelyn & Maria! It's time to head out, let's go!" I yelled.

They struggled to walk down the stairs, carrying huge suitcases. They packed as if they were going to be gone all year long. I shook my head at them & opened the door, motioning them to go out first. I followed behind them & locked the door. We hopped inside through van & were on out way to the airport to fly to Hartford, Connecticut for tonight's show.