Library Romance

The next day went by quickly, the boys let Hadley stay at ours until I finished school and came to get her so we could go to the library, he mam said it was okay with her since she wanted to relax with her dad. I met up with Kirsten as usual and we walked to class, Chris completely ignoring me, "He's been acting like that all week." Kirsten told me, "He won't tell anyone what's wrong." I sighed, so it wasn't just me who was confused.

At the end of the day I waved goodbye to Kirsten, Abbey and Ashley telling them that I would see them at the library. I walked home alone humming the song I was working on for the talent show, it was almost finished, it just needed one final touch. When I arrived home I said hi to all the boys hugging them each and telling them how my day went leaving out the parts with Chris. I ran upstairs to my room and burst through the door making Hadley scream and fall off my bed in fright, "You scared the shit outta me!" She yelled as I was bent over laughing hard. When I calmed down I took off my school bag and helped her up from the floor, hugging her.

"Aw, you know you love me Hady!" I mused, she playfully pushed me away from her and picked up my book she was reading from the floor, 'Divergent' of course. "How far did you get?" I asked her, gesturing to the book. "Uhh..." She pauses and opens the book on the page it was on, luckily the bookmark didn't fall out, "I'm just on chapter twenty three, you know, when Tris almost gets thrown-" "Holy shit how are you already there!" I asked in shock, "Oi, Language!" Ricky yells from downstairs, I turned my head towards the door and stick my tongue out, knowing he won't see it.

Hadley giggles and closes the book again placing it on the bed, "So, are we going to the library now?" She asks curiously, Nearly forgetting about it I nod, "Yeah, let me just grab a different bag." I say walking over to my wardrobe, opening it, and taking out my , 'I like big books and I cannot lie' book bag. Trevor got it for me saying that it reminded him of me, isn't he so sweet?!

After transferring my song book, pencil case and my 'Paper Towns' book We left the house, Hadley carrying the divergent book in her handbag. We met up with the other girls at the school entrance, we decided to meet here so we could walk to the library that was ten minutes away from the school. I introduced Hadley to everyone and they were so excited and happy for us. We walked to the library all of us laughing and chatting away, me, Kirsten and Ashley were talking about the talent show, we practiced a bit of our dance in school and were pretty proud of it.

Abbey rounded the corner where the library door was just a few metres ahead and suddenly stopped making Ashley bump into her, "Abbey what was-" Abbey covered Ashley's mouth before she could say anything else and pushed us back so we were all behind the wall, "Abbey what is it?" Kirsten asked worried, she glanced up at me for a second and then moved her gaze to Kirsten, "You don't want to know." She muttered, I gently pushed past her and peaked around the corner ignoring her protests, my eyes widen in shock and I turn back around to confront the girls, "C-Chris..." I mutter in shock, I slide down the brick wall when a gush of nausea hit me.

Kirsten moved to looked around the corner and silently cursed, "That asswipe!" She exclaims a little too loudly, we all shush her and she mutters an apology. "What's going on?" Hadley asks in confusing, Kirsten guides her over to the wall and tells her to peak around, when she does she moves away so they won't see her, they, meaning that, as Kirsten calls him asswipe' Chris and the girl he has pressed up against the wall as he kisses her.

"That douche, is my brother, and also Rachel's boyfriend." Kirsten explains in an angered tone, Hadley's eyes widen in shock and then immediately turn to me, "Yeah, he's way more than an asswipe." She exclaims quieter that Kirsten. "I'm going to confront him!" Kirsten says walking around the corner before we could stop her, "Hey Chris!" She yells making me cringe at his name, Hadley sits down beside me and holds me tightly, rubbing my arms trying to comfort me, Ashley and Abbey are glancing down at me in pity, you can tell in their eyes that they want to go with Kirsten to show him a piece of their minds, "Moms been looking for you for ages! Why are you out here kissing this girl, sorry sweetie I don't know your name." Kirsten apologises to the girl, I immediately know what she's doing, she doesn't want I harm the girl, this also means that she wants revenge.

"My names Karli." She says in a quiet voice, "nice to meet you hun, are you my brothers girlfriend?" She asks slowly, this must be torture to Chris, good, fuck him.

After a long silence Kirsten finally speaks again, "Huh, well, would you mind if I talked to my brother in private?" She asks the girl sweetly, Hadley hugs me tighter telling me it's okay, I didn't know I was crying until I felt the tears hit my hand. "Sure, I have to go home now anyway, bye Chris." Footsteps come our way and I panic, "Oh, are you okay?" Karli asks in concern, I look up and study her face, She had long dirty blond hair that reaches her mid back, brown eyes that can be seen a mile away with the black eyeliner she's wearing, she also had clear pink lipgloss on her plump lips, she was gorgeous, "Hey, yeah sorry my boyfriend just called and said he was breaking up with me." I lie.

She gasps in shock, "Wow, well he's an ass, huh?" I smile and nod, "You've no idea. So, out with Chris?" Ashley kindly answers for me as I wipe away the remainder of the tears on my face, Karli shrugs embarrassed, "He asked me to be his girlfriend two weeks ago but I told him I wasn't ready, but he said he'd wait for me." She looked down and smiled at the ground while I felt my heart break into two.

"Oh, well, did he invite you to the talent show that's gonna be on in our school? He's performing!" I add at the end, she looks up at me her eyes wide, "Chris sings?! I had no idea!" She exclaims, of course Chris didn't say anything to her, "Hey, how about you come along as my guest!? All you have to do Is say you're here with Rachel." I say, She smiles and nods happily, I'd love that! well I have to go, see you at the talent show I guess!

A/N

Okay last announcement for the trailer videos if you haven't sent me a Link make sure to do so ASAP! and also good luck to everyone competing!!!! Only 4 Days left to enter!!!!!!!!!

Vote if you enjoyed and comment if you think you know what happens next! Or anything at all for that matter since I love reading your comments :D talk to you next time!!!!!

Rachel out :p