Wishbone!

I squinted my eyes as the sun shone through the cracks In the curtains and onto my face. I slowly opened my eyes more as I adjusted to the lights.

I looked around and remembered where I was. 'Wait this isn't the couch.' I said to myself as I studied the bed. 'One of the boys.' I said to myself as I hopped out of the covers and went over to my wardrobe.

I quickly picked out an outfit which consisted of a grey top that said 'The city never sleeps', my washed out jeans and my black vans. I quickly got changed and walked out of my room going downstairs to see nobody up.

I looked at the clock on the wall to see it was 7am...oops? The living room was empty so I'm guessing all the boys are in their rooms. I went over and sat on the couch flicking through the channels until I found one to watch. I stayed on the couch for a while channel surfing until...

"Boo!"

Jc screamed making me scream and fall off the chair in the process. I got off the ground and glared at Jc as he cried with laughter, "I hate you." I said glaring at him and he smirked, "Oh so I'm guessing you don't want to come with me to get wishbone." He said and my eyes widened and I smiled,

"You know I love you! who could hate you.''

I said quickly and he chuckled, "C'mon." He said and I scurried after him as we went outside and got into a car. It didn't take us that long to reach our destination. When Jc parked the car he told me to wait in it which I moaned about until he told me he would buy me breakfast. Hey! I love food.

When he locked the car doors I climbed into the back seats and laid down with my feet across the seats. A few minutes later I saw Jc coming back and I sat up excitedly banging my head in the process, "Ow." I muttered rubbing the back of my head.

Jc rolled his eyes at me when he saw what happened. He opened the door on my side and I looked down to see a black and white dog aimlessly trying to get up. "Is this the famous wishbone?" I asked picking him up and placing him on my lap as he licked my face.

"Yeah, can you mind him back here?" Jc asked and I nodded already playing with Wishbone. Jc closed the door and went around to his own one hopping in. "Seatbelt on." He instructed me and I groaned grabbing the seatbelt and clicking it into the thingy majigy. Yup nailed it!

On the way back we stopped by Starbucks where I told Jc what to get me while I played with Wishbone. He gave me my drink when he got back into the car and we went home. I brought Wishbone into the house and Jc let him off his leash when the front door was closed.

"Jc is that you?" I heard Ricky shout making Wishbone scamper into the kitchen. We walked in after him and greeted Ricky and then I went over to the sink and washed my hands. I dried them and then stole a piece of toast on the table, "Hey!" Ricky said as he saw me with the toast, "Hey!'' I joked as I walked into the sitting room going onto the couch.

"Not that kind of 'hey!' I mean 'hey you stole my toast!' " He explained, "And it's delicious thanks.' I said turning back to the tv as Jc chuckled.

I took out my phone that was in my butt pocket and clicked onto the twitter app. "Oh, you're on Twitter,'' Ricky said from behind me making me jump. He smirked before grabbing my phone.

"Hey, my phone!" I said in a childish voice reaching out to grab it but he swatted my hand away as he pressed some buttons. He finally gave it back to me and I looked for what he done, "Don't worry I just got you to follow all of us." He said and I took my eyes off the phone and looked at him, 'that couldn't have been all'.

He sighed giving in, ''Ok, look at your last tweet." He said before slowly backing up. I went into my profile and looked at the last tweet sent,

"Rachel_H: isn't @RickyPDillon the most sexiest person alive?!" I read aloud and glared at Ricky as he smirked. I rolled my eyes and turned off my phone going back to the tv as I ignored Ricky... this should be fun.

**le magical time skip to 3pm**

All the boys came down ages ago and I was being entertained by Ricky trying to get me to talk to him. It was extremely funny! "Oh, c'mon RayRay! I'll let you tweet something on my twitter." He begged. 'Hmmm, that's not a bad idea.' The boys were smirking as Ricky tried to think of something. "Should I talk to him?'' I whisper in Trevor's ear who was sitting beside me on the couch.

"Nah let's see how long it takes him to break down." He whispers back and I nod. Ricky lets out a frustrated sigh, "I give up!' He shouts sassily running up the stairs fake crying. When we heard a door slam we all burst out into fits of laughter. I walked upstairs and knocked on Ricky's door.

"Come in." He mumbled and I opened the door. I shyly stood in the doorway as Ricky looked up at me before quickly looking away. "Can you forgive me?" I asked him as I slowly walked into the room. He looked up at me again and smiled,

"Gurl I could never stay mad at you."

He said and I giggled giving him a hug as he pulled me down onto the bed crushing me with his arms. When I was able to finally pry his hand off me I rolled onto the bed. We just lay there for a moment in silence.

"Give me your phone." I said raising my hand waiting. "Why?" He asked, "You did say I could tweet something." I reminded him and he sighed handing me his phone.

Just as I was about to start typing the doorbell rang.

A/N
Yea I'm bored...here's a new chapter! vote up if you enjoyed it and want to read more. you can give me some feedback in the comments or even some suggestions to make the story better? anyway my exams are on Wednesday do yea... I'm gonna fail! lol bye guys <3 xx

Rachel out :P