Two Of Me?

I cautiously got up and moved towards the door, Connor glancing at me before joining the boys once again. I glanced around the corner and gasped my eyes furrowing in confusion just like I saw Connor's do. A girl stood at the door, leaning against the frame for support, weird thing was, she looked exactly like me, same facial features, brown eyes, deep brown hair, except that a side fringe covered part of her right eye and the tips of her hair were ombré.

Her lips curved up into an excited smile when she saw me, "Hi, can I help you?" I asked, I was a bit uncomfortable with the way we looked identical, it was like looking into a mirror but this time instead of the mirror following your actions it had its own. "Hi, you don't know me, but my name is Hadley Kai, ugh, this might sound weird but is there somewhere more private we can talk?" she asked politely, glancing in at the boys in the other room, I followed her gazed just as all the boys heads whipped around as they pretended that they weren't looking at us seconds ago.

I turned back around and nodded motioning for her to follow me. I walked up the stairs to my room as Hadley trailed behind me, now you might be asking 'why are you just trusting her, you don't even know her?' Or 'she could be a crazed fan wanting to get closer to the boys and used a potion to look like you!' Well okay you might not have said the second one, but, she wanted to explain something to me, and she looks and sounds like me so that's kind of a reason! Not a very good one but its still a reason!

I closed the door after us when we were both in my room. I went over and sat on the edge of my bed offering the space beside me to Hadley, she nodded politely and sat down her body turned to face me, "Okay, I'm ready." I nod in confirmation. She took a deep breath, preparing herself, "Okay, well My name is Hadley Kai, I was adopted when I was three by a couple who I now call my mam and dad, Over a year ago I asked my mam if they knew anything about me before they adopted me and they told me the women in the adoption centre said that I was a twin...."

She stopped and watched my reaction. "I was excited at first like, 'oh cool I have a twin that looks like me!'" She said in a high pitched voice making both of us giggle, "but then I found out from a friend of mine that you lived in LA with these boys." She explained, "I was so happy that i knew whereabouts you were from but since I'm from Minnesota and I don't think my mom would have wanted to spend money on me just so I could roam around looking for you. But then she told me that we were going here on holidays so she let me have a look!" She continued on, me nodded every so often, "My friends sent me texts as they tried to help me find you but I think it was luck that I knocked on this house first." She finished, "Did you know Connor is from Minnesota?" I asked, she shook her head, "I didn't really watch any Youtubers, my friends are the ones who know everything." she explained.

I nodded and then we began talking about ourselves, about what we liked, our hobbies.. basic stuff that made us slightly closer in the half an hour we spent sitting in my room.

Ricky knocked on the door telling us dinner was ready, I'm guessing Hadley is staying for dinner then!

We all say down in the sitting room while me and Hadley explained everything to the boys, I also invited her to the talent show since she said she was here till the end of summer.

Speaking of which me, Kirsten and Ashley have to still make a dance to, we'll probably do it after school tomorrow when we come back from the library.

I can't wait for Hadley to meet all my friends and maybe even prank some of them! Maybe me, her and the girls could go shopping for outfits before the talent show? That'd be awesome! The boys offered for Hadley to stay the night and she agreed since it was a little too late to to back to the hotel she was staying in, she called her mam and explained everything also saying he would see her in the morning when I go to school. We raced each other to my room and watched Pitch Perfect until we both fell asleep sprawled across my mattress.

A/N

Quick reminder that there's 8 more days until all trailers have to be submitted by, just send me a link via twitter(Dm) Instagram or on Wattpad as well.Cant wait to see them all, I already know its going to be so hard to pick a winner! Any ideas for the prize? leave it down in the comments and whichever I think is the best i'll use :)

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, if you did please leave a vote because it helps me out a lot and it shows me that you guys want to read more!

Speaking of which.... THIS BOOK IS ALMOST FINISHED!! I'm actually so happy yet so sad that this book is almost over :,) Don't worry. there will be a second book and after that hopefully a third (I told you I planned this too much!) I can't wait to start the second one as I already have major big ideas for it!

In the comments below tell me any ideas on how you would like this story to end or what you would like to see happen in the second book! I do read all comments so if you have anything to tell me for be afraid to write it down and i'll try my best to answer :)

Also since the book is almost over I was thinking should I do a little Q&A so if you guys have any questions I can answer them for you? It can be about the book, facts about me or just random silly questions! If you think I should say yes in the comments and if you want leave your question!

That's all for now guys!!! Peace out

Rachel Out :p