Lunch Date

Ricky drove me to school ignoring my protest of how I said I could walk. I was wearing my leather jacket, my red checkered cami top and my black skinny jeans, (which by the way were a pain in my ass to put on!) and I finished the outfit off with my galaxy converse. I didn't want to dress too fancy because Ricky and the boys would probably notice.

I left the car as soon as Ricky parked it and walked away from the vehicle without saying a word to Ricky, if you could tell, I was still pissed. I met up with Kirsten like usual and then we met up with the whole gang, Chris immediately came up and hugged me, "Remember what today is?" He asks excitedly as he pulled away to show the big smile plastered on his face, "Hmm, uh, did we have a project due or something?" I asked as i pretended to think, his smile fell and turned to a frown, "Why are you dressed up nicer than usual then?" He asked obviously not knowing I was faking.

"Oh you know, For this boy I have a lunch date with." I smirked making his face brighten in happiness, "I actually thought you forgot about it!" He went on before pulling me into a hug, we broke apart as the bell rang and our class begun.

--------------

"Cya later chica!" Kirsten said playfully winking at me, yeah, the nickname chica stuck since Kirsten first called me it. "Bye lovely sister!" Chris called coming up behind her and planting a slobbery kiss on her cheek making Kirsten Squeal and push him away towards me, "You should be doing that stuff the Rachel not me!" she said rubbing her wet cheek in disgust, I shook my head in disbelief at what she said.

"Alright, C'mon, lets get this date started." Chris chuckled leading me to a cute little café m two minutes from our school, it was called 'Betty's bakery and Café'. The bell above the door chimed as we walked in and over to the counter where an old women in her late fifties stood behind the register as she dealt with her next customer. "Hi, how may I help you?" The lady asked in a sweet voice when the person in front of us left, "Hi, can we have two hot chocolates and chocolate muffin and..." He looks over at me as I read the delicacies I. The board, after a few seconds I decided to just get the same.

After getting our muffins and hot chocolate we luckily found an empty chair with two seats at the back and sat down, "So, you like the school so far?" Chris asks making small conversation,I could tell he was happy, I nodded at him and smiled taking a sip of my chocolatey drink, "Yeah, it's amazing! I especially love our teacher for dancing." I say making Chris no in agreement, "Ms. Eaton is great, she taught me and Kirsten all the moves we know!"

"Woah, that's impressive." I say impressed knowing that Chris and Kirsten were pretty much professional dancers, and all thanks to the teacher. We made a few jokes as we continued to talk laughing and smiling here and there. I felt a were feeling in my stomach when I was with Chris, I think it's a good feeling, but I wouldn't know. I know Chris likes me though so maybe I should give him a chance.

We walked back to the school with ten minutes to spare before the bell rang, hopefully Kirsten wouldn't bombard me with questions when I saw her, but I know she will because that's the kind of person she is. We walked hand in hand swinging them up and down between us as I giggled. Surprisingly nobody was outside the school when we saw it in sight. It was weird, but I shrugged off the feeling as I looked up at Chris who was already glancing down at me, he smirked making me dip my head and blush.

He lead me over to the side of the school where I leaned up against the wall, Chris placing his hands either side of me so I couldn't get away, it was one of his little games, but I'm sure they would make any girl swoon.