• CLICK •

PAULINA'S HEELS CLICKED AS she walked through the halls of her mansion. Her parents were out of town when it happened, not that it was uncommon, seeing as it was a business trip/publicity tour (not that there was much to tour)-- something she fully intended to take advantage of.

Valerie had already collected all the schematics for the weapons needed, and had reported to Paulina (or Lee as the girl had taken to calling the Latina) that they could just collect ectoplasm off the ground, run it through a reinforced water filter and then modify already made weapons to fire the ectoplasm-- something she also planned to take advantage of.

She managed to get the nerds to help her turn Pokémon cards into currency (never before had she been glad that she was a weeb in disguise) and paid some people who wanted to make some cards (and considering one card could pay rent for a room for two entire months and a penny for a meal (there were so few that Paulina managed to monopolize those, too)) she was able to gut her fake room and her parents' (after clearing them of anything truly important, of course), turning the fifth floor into a society living, even clearing an art gallery.

Paulina knew that these people were going to need some semblance of normal and this was the way to do it.

She put all the chefs to work in her family's unnecessarily massive kitchens, finding herself glad that there was a variety of people as each cooked something different. Each was hiring helpers and a couple DIYers were making number cards for tables.

By the time she was done she would have converted the entire ground floor into a community living area.

Waiters were being hired and the next two floors were being converted into living areas for everyone.

With so many ghosts around Valerie couldn't take anyone else with as few weapons as she had, but their emerging alliance with Sam and Tucker was actually helping as they had set up emergency procedures.

Slowly but surely things were coming together.

"Thomas~!" Paulina cooed as she walked over to the bulky man. He, despite his muscles, had sharp, hawklike eyes that caught enough that he knew she wasn't what she played herself as-- which was why he was the head of her crews. "Yeah, Sanchez?"

"I have a job for you. I want to set up the basement as an ops center." Paulina said, dropping the act vocally. "I also need hole struck into the old sewer system-- a discreet one."

The man pursed his lips. "Spector Deflectors for every man that works the second job."

"They can't sell it. It could determine their family's health." Paulina warns.

"Why do you think I'm gonna pick Mullins and Pickett?" He deadpanned, large, muscular arms crossed. "They both have kids."

Paulina hummed. "Good. Tell them if they give up pay for the second, too, that I'll wrangle some Lipstick Blasters for their children. I'm already paying two cards to everyone working on the original job." She huffs.

Thomas rose his brows, impressed. That was big money for a job like fixing up a basement. This must be important.

Important it was. Paulina had big plans for that basement.

Big plans that needed space.