Checking the description Jack had placed above the photo, a smile crawls across Mark's face.

#vengence bitch!

"Well played." Mark chuckles,  leaving a like and a comment that read the same. Jack spins around, confused until Mark holds up his phone and displays the picture reguardingly.

"I told ya I'd get revenge." Jack smirks proudly back at Mark, who sends a confirming nod at him in return. He was warned after all. He glances over the photo once more before clicking the screen off and placing his phone back on the nightstand.

Mark's eyes fall down to Jack's black tee shirt and pants casually. I need new clothes some time soon, he thinks aimlessly to himself. maybe Jack could help me out? He's always been much better with fashion.

Jack rubs his sleep deprived eyes and takes in a big breath, pulling Mark away from his train of thought

"We aint got all day. Come on now." He encourages Mark, to which Mark raises an eyebrow.

"You dont have to wait for me." Mark points out as he stands from the bed to stretch. Jack rolls his eyes, stepping over to the coffee pot and starting some coffee.

"You dont have to take so long." Jack points out in return, but with a smile as the coffee starts to brew.

Mark isnt sure why it warms his heart that Jack wants to wait for him. He dismisses it as being greatful for a friendly guesture. So he changes into a pair of blue jeans and a armless tee, and the two make their way downstairs, coffee in hand.

The whole walk, Mark resists instinct to reach out and hold Jack's hand. To avoid it, he buries his hands into his pockets. Its a bizarre urge, considering how often he pulls away from holding Brittany's hand. Usually she's bugging him to hold her hand through everything, so perhaps thats why its suddenly instilled in Mark to reach out and take the closest hand. Though, when he does it for Brittany, he often finds himself annoyed with the action, here, he isnt.

Things seem to just get more and more strange as time goes on. Chalking it up to the lack of physical interaction between the two hardly seems to cut it. He has other friends, and he knows how to behave around them, so why is it so hard to figure out how to behave with Jack? Are there blurred lines between best friends that he's never realised before? Is it even fair to say that the two are best friends when both have friends they hang out with on a more regular basis? But they can tell eachother anything, anytime... Doesnt that place them toward a higher catagory?

Whatever, thinking in circles like this only ruins the joy of hanging out with Jack. The two will have more fun if Mark stops bogging down his brain with weirdness.

The two part ways at their booths, and to a bit of Mark's disdain, he sees Vi waiting at Jack's booth. Mark loves Vi. Her whole personality is insanely contagious and tends to grow on anyone she meets. She's crazy, wild, fun, and (put simply) gorgeous.

But he secretly hates the way Jack's face lights up when he sees her lounging back in his chair with her feet up on his table, examining one of Jack's merch shirts with curiousity.

Mark watches as Jack closes the distance bewteen them and sparks up a conversation that Mark cant hear past the collective noise of the convention in full swing. They seem to laugh and giggle so easy and freely.

He doesnt care what they're talking about, Mark just silently pleas for Vibrance to not be hitting on Jack. Oh boy, here come more weird thoughts and feelings again, Mark thinks with a heavy sigh. As attractive as Vibrance is, Mark still technically has a girlfriend. He shouldnt be letting his jealousy plague a cute couple. But he's sure he doesnt feel jealous about Vi. And that only leaves one person for him to be feeling jealous over...