Prom night special

⚠️Heavy sexual content and GIFs.⚠️ I wanted to try something new for my stories to paint a better picture for you. Hope y'all like it. excuse the errors I didn't edit.

"You three look so beautiful!" My mama said as we posed for pictures. Today was prom night and we were getting ready to leave out but of course not before my parents, Keith's parents and Algees mom took 5000 pics.
"You two remember what i said. I don't fully agree with this whole thing but if it makes my baby girl happy I guess I can only respect it. Have her home by 10!" My daddy said sternly.
"Daddy it's 830 now"
"Well you better get going" he said.
"Reggie stop it. We will see you in the morning baby" my mom said.
"The morning?!?" Daddy and Keith's dad said.
"Have fun kids" Jen said.
"They are kids and y'all talking about have fun. Son you better not be come in my house in the morning. No later than 12" big Keith said.
"Hush. Bye kids." Algees mom said and we were finally out the door. These two couldn't figure out who was going to drive so we just got a driver for the night.
"You look good baby" Algee said.
"Yeah this dress fitting nicely." Keith said.
I'm so happy they are getting along because before there was no way this would be possible.
"So after prom what's the plan?" I asked and they just looked at each other.
"Well We talked and we feel like tonight would be a good night for you and Keith to spend together" Algee said shocking me.
"So you two thought that would be a good idea?"
"I mean it's all up to you" Keith spoke.
"I mean I don't see why not"
"Well now that that's settled. How are you going to handle the whole going public thing?" Keith said.
"I mean people have already been question it. Tonight they will see I guess. We have an understanding. It's not about anyone else. It's about us. This is an us thing. We share a love that a lot of people won't even understand. You two have become friends and my lovers. I love you two the same."
"And we love you too baby" Algee said kissing my lips and I turned my head to give Keith a kiss too. I looked up and saw the driver looking at us.
"Problem?"
"No ma'am" he said and kept driving.

"Want a drink?" Algee asked as we danced.
"Yes thank you!"
"Having fun?" Keith asked coming back from wherever he was.
"Yes I am. Are you?"
"I am surprisingly"he said.
"People aren't saying anything to you right?"
"No. Nothing but good things. A few people asked what was up with the three of us. I just told them that's for you to talk about" he said wrapping his arm around my waist.
"Oh well it's really not their business. But if they want to know they will know."
"Here" Algee handed both of us cups.
"Thanks" we said.
"Attention students. I want to start by saying how beautiful you all look. You all clean up so nicely" out principle started. "At this time I want to announce prom king and queen. Each of these students have displayed what it means to be true royalty. Let me add that you all are kings and queens and this doesn't mean you are any less than that. This young man has been one of the best students I've ever had the pleasure of having in all my years of teaching. He's determined to make it in life and he doesn't let anything or anybody hold him back. Despite what he's out through on a day to say basis he doesn't let that stop him. You may not agree with this decision but I feel it's necessary. Prom King this year is Keith Powers"
"Keith!!! Omg baby! You're prom king" i yelled and kissed him. He stood there not thinking it was real. The whole room started clapping as he started to walk to the stage. I knew he would probably choke so I walked to the front with him and stood there ensuring him it was ok.
"Wow I I I never thought it would be me. I've been put through so much during my time in school but it was one person who came into my life recently but has made me realize that I am more than what people say I am. We may not have the most traditional relationship but it's what we have and I want to tell you all that I love her for making me feel seen and wanted" he stopped and pointed to me.
"I love you too baby!"
"Well while the spotlight is on Miss Y/N it seems fitting to announce prom queen which is her. She's one of those students that you just have to love. If you don't she will make you. Her aura is pure and she brings light to every room she walks in. Come on up here girl" the principle said. I walked up and Keith put my crown on.
"Thank you! First of all let me say this. Eowwww!" I said sounding just like Cardi. "Ok so let me toot my own horn and say I already know this was gon happen because I am me. But whew Chile look at my king! Look at him. And I know you all have been thinking things about me and right now i want to dead all those things and say yes I am dating Keith and I am dating Algee. Anything we do is none of your business and if you can't get that through your head that's on you" I heard everyone talking their mess but it's whatever. "It's been real y'all. Time to love up on my two kings"
I walked off the stage hand in hand with Keith and walked over to Algee. Of course there were whispers but who cares. School will be over in a few more weeks and I'll probably never see these people again.

"Tonight was fun!"
"It was and I can't believe this clown actually won prom king over me" Algee joked.
"Nigga please I already look better than you. This crown just says I'm better all around." Keith said.
"Babe tell him I look better" Algee said to me.
"Don't lie to him" Keith said.
"First of all both of y'all are ugly so that's that" I laughed because their faces dropped.
"She capn bro. She just don't want to hurt your feelings" Algee said taking a seat.
"I mean you're a cute brown skin and he's a cute light skin" I shrugged. "Can't compare you two"
"Anyway I'm going to leave you two because a nigga tired af. Aye bro have fun" Algee said leaving out.
"Have fun? What did you two discuss ?"
"Nothing really. I don't know why he said that" Keith said getting more comfortable.
"Yeah sure. So what you want to do?" I asked knowing full well what he was trying do but i wanted to see if he was going to say it.
"Just relax and chill" he replied.
"Ok. Let's shower"
I started taking of my makeup off and then slipped my dress off my body. Keith has went in and started the shower.
"This water cold af nigga"
"No it isn't. Just because it's not hot as boiling water doesn't make it cold" he said hopping in. I got in behind him and turned the water up.
"You're so beau-what the hell!" He yelled when he felt the temperature changed. "You tryna cook me?"
"It's not hot. Just switch sides with me"
"Anyway you looked so beautiful tonight baby. I'm glad I got to experience this with you" He said kissing my neck.
"You looked and always look super daddyish Keith. You're welcome. Thank you for experiencing it with me as well and all of this for that matter"
"It's no problem. Since we've been together I feel free. You've done more than I can even explain" he trailed his kisses to my lips and we kissed slowly biting my bottom lip and all.

He slipped his hand between my legs and it surprised me because he's never done this before.
"Mmm" I moaned out softly.
"You like it?" He asked.
"Ahhh yesss!"
He got down on his knees and took one long lick that sent chills through my whole body. When i say i was weak I mean it.
"Let's wash and get in the room" he says washing me up and I did the same for him. When we dried off we went in the room.
"Stay standing babe" i told him getting down. Since he was still naked me and his penis were eye to eye. I took him in my mouth and went to work.

I wanted to get him all the way ready for this moment. He was losing his footing so I backed him to the bed making him sit. I never once took him out of my mouth.
"Fuck" he groaned as he started twitching in my mouth. Soon enough his warm semen filled my mouth and slid down my throat.
"Damn" was all he said. I got up and got on top of him.
"You sure you're ready?"
"Yeah I'm sure" he said and with that I slid right down on him and showed no mercy. I was riding him like I had a point to prove. This was the moment that will shape the rest of his sexual experiences and I want to be top notch so he won't get no better after me.
To my surprise he was handling it better than i thought he would. He even started to match my movements and was pumping from underneath. I was in heaven. It's been a while since I've had any sex and this was exactly what I needed.
"Keithhhh......shit daddy right there!"
He was doing the damn thing and it made me feel like this wasn't his first time at all. Next thing i know he flipped us around and was hitting it from the back straight killing my shit.
"Fuck fuck fuck.....ahhhh"
This couldn't be his first time it just can't be. He kept going at a fast pace then he slowed his strokes down. I was about to explode and he knew it.
"I'm cumming baby!!!" I screamed out and exploded all on him but he didn't stop. He kept going and then stopped. He stroked hard a few times and started groaning and it sounded so damn sexy.
"Fuckkkkkkkk" he groaned.
I felt him nut and he slowly fell out of me and I pushed out what he had put in.
"Damn" we said in unison breathing super hard.
"That was amazing!"
"It was." He agreed.
"You sure this was your first time?"
"Positive but I've been waiting a long time to do that with you. I just went with it" he said laying down next to me.
"I love you my king"
"I love you too queen." He kissed my forehead and we drifted off to sleep.

My Two BoyfriendsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara