Take me out.

Now y'all know I had to add Odell in this somehow 😂 just a tiny special guest appearance

"So how's this whole thing working out?" Em asked as I sat down in my seat.
"I mean it's working. Algee continues to want to be an ass but other than that it's cool. Girl Keith is the true definition of a man. He's so gentle."
"Keith the geek? Girl you were tripn even picking him" she laughed.
"I said the same thing" I instantly rolled my eyes knowing who it was.
"Now this one I can see. But Keith girl no" Em said gaining a laugh from Algee.
"We are not doing this today"
"You need to loosen up" Algee said taking a seat.
"Since when do you sit here?"
"Since my baby is over here" he kissed my cheek. I involuntarily blushed. I was still mad at him thou.
"Wasn't you just kissing the geek in the hall?" Some boy said.
"Yeah why?"
"Oh it's like that? Wassup with it?" He licked his lips.
"Ain't shit up with it fam. Mind the business that pays you" Algee said. "Don't talk to my girl"
"Seems like she's everyone's girl" he laughed with his friends.
"Everyone but yours"
"That's enough class!" The teacher finally said to settle us down.
"You still mad at me?" Algee whispered.
"What you think?"
"Come on he needs to toughen up. I said nothing wrong honestly" he said putting his hand on my thigh.
"Yeah sure you didn't."
"Can we do something after school?" He asked.
"Idk let me check with my boyfriend. I don't think today is your day"
"Don't fucking play with me" He gritted his teeth.
"This ain't no sport nigga i ain't playing"
"Girl just go with him damn" Em said.
"Shut up. Pick me up outside the doors at 215. If you're late Keith will bring me back by my house"
"Yeah yeah whatever" he said turning back to take his notes.
I miss you 😘
Aww I miss you too. Meet me in the hall?
By the gym?
Yes!
Ok see you in a minute.
I got up and went to excuse myself.
"Where you going?" Algee asked pulling my arm.
"To the restroom"
"I'm coming too" he said getting up too.
We walked out the room while the teachers back was turned and went to the hall by the gym. When we got there i saw Keith waiting.
"Oh you came out to see him? You funny" Algee laughed standing against the wall.
"He followed. I missed you boo"
"I missed you too. You sure you mom doesn't know i was there?" He asked for the 5th time today. He as so concerned.
"If she does she does can't take it back. Ain't like we did anything"
"Wait you stayed the night?" Algee asked.
"Yeah I did" Keith said.
"It's clear you like this man more than me. Why you even fucking with me?"
Algee said.
"No I don't. Maybe if you weren't so mean you could've stayed too. Just not in the room"
"Yeah sure I'm going back to class I'll see you later" he walked off.
"Maybe you should spend more time with him" Keith said.
"He needs to get his act together. I don't like how he speaks about you baby. It hurts me"
"Don't worry about that. You wanted this so you have to do what you need to go to make it work for you. I'm all in but you so give me more attention. I like it but I don't need anymore problems with him" he said.
"See this is why I do what I do. You do things to make me become more drawln to you. You're so sweet and understanding"
"Thanks but listen baby girl make it work. We can pick us back up in two days. Spend some time with him" he said hugging me. I wanted to be a cry baby and just bawl my eyes out but he was right. I looked up at him pouting.
"Two days?"
"That's not long. We text and talk. Stop being a baby" he laughed.
"I'm your baby thou"
"You're right but let's get back to class" he said kissing my lips and watching me walk in the opposite direction. When I get back to class Algee had his head down.
"Hey Babe"
"Oh I'm babe now?" He said without lifting his head.
"Omg chill. You earned that cold shoulder"
"If you say so"
"What's our plans after school?"
"I don't know ask Keith" he said.
"Don't start. I'm here with you. What you want to do?"
"Let's go to the game tonight" he said.
"What game?"
"The lakers vs the sixers. I'll get the tickets." He pulled his phone out and I assume got the tickets.
"Can I stay the night?"
"I don't know can you?" He questioned.
"Em I'm telling my mom I'm staying the night with you ok?"
"Fine with me" she said stopping her conversation with some boy in the class.
"Welp I'm staying with you tonight"
"Cool" He said pulling me close enough to kiss my lips.
"Aye that's not appropriate for class!" The teacher said making everyone look at us. The rest of the day kind of flew by. I saw Keith on my way out the building he waved at kept moving. Two days ain't that long but I'm gon miss his hugs.
"Ready?" Algee said
"Yup. I already told my mom. Just go by my house so I can get clothes and then we can be out."
He opened the car door for me to get in.
"Thanks" I leaned over and opened his door from the inside. We went to my house got clothes then went back to his house.
"I'm sorry" he said.
"Why?" I was confused.
"For the way I've been acting. I just...I don't know"
"It's cool to say you feel threatened by Keith."
"Don't nobody feel threatened it's just Keith ain't me. He's weird." He says.
"Well of course he isn't you and what makes him weird? Because he's into his books and doesn't have time for nonsense?"
"I mean yeah he doesn't even talk"
"That's because you assholes bullied him and shit. Maybe if you tried to get to know him you'd see how cool he actually is."
"Nah I'm good"
"Actually Sunday's will be family day. The three of us will do a different activity. Yeah that sounds good"
"I know an activity we can do" he smirked.
"Didn't you say no sex?"
"Well that was then" he put his face in the crook of my neck.
"Nope. You'll wait. So you want to match for the game?"
"That's cheesy as hell"
"Well i want to match so cheesy it is!"
I didn't bring much but I luckily found him an outfit closest to mine.
"We might be on the megatron so we got to look good!"
"Sounds like you been waiting for this your whole life" he said opening the car door.
"No but i always see those videos where get catch unexpectedly but if you stay ready you ain't got to get ready."
He just laughed and drove off. A little while later we arrived at the stadium and it was packed.
"What you got us nose bleeds?"
"Don't try me tonight" he said grabbing my hand leading us all the way to the front.
"How'd you afford last night floor seats?" I stopped walking.
"I just got it like that. You coming or no?" He asked.
"I just would like to know how a 17 year old has money like this"
"I told you don't worry about that." He said pulling me closer to the seats. I looked around seeing every famous person you'd think would be at the game.
"Algee look"
"Where?" He looked.
"That's OBJ and look look there's Ben the friend!"
"Ben the friend? Who tf is that?" He laughed at my excitement.
"His friend that's always around. But omg omg there's Beyoncé!!!"
"Shhh girl call down"
"Calm down? Nigga Beyoncé is sitting across from me and you talm bout calm down. How am I going to calm down?"
I started to look around a bit more than realized maybe i was a bit too hype. Nah i wasn't hype the people around me just were too calm.
"Yo Al!" I heard looking in the direction.
"Yo Bron wassup?" Algee answered and it was no other than Lebron James himself.
"Ain't shit. Who's this young lady?" He asked looking at me.
"This is Y/N my girlfriend. Babe this is my cousin you know his name" he laughed. I put my hand out for him to shake but I was pulled into a hug.
"We hug in this family. I hope he's treating you right we don't play that" he laughed releasing me.
"He's ok I be having to rough him up a little bit"
"Shut up" Algee said.
"Well nice meeting you. Enjoy the game" Lebron said running to the court.
"Why you didn't tell me that was your cousin?"
"Never came up. Wasn't a fact I felt the need to share" he said sitting back in his seat.
"Explains how you got these tickets"
The rest of the game we enjoyed ourselves. Talking and laughing with the people around us. At one point I even got a chance to talk to Beyoncé but I didn't get a pic because i didn't want to seem like the super fan I am. I had to remain calm but I'm sure someone got a pic.
"Hey Odell!" I said loudly making him turn around.
"Uh hi?" He said confused.
"Don't act like you don't know me. You been liking my comments since forever."
"Wait what?" He asked.
"Yo I know her page." Ben said and then whispered something in his ear making him lift his brow at me.
"That's you?" He said.
"Um sure"
"You ready?" Algee said.
"Yes. Bye guys see y'all on Instagram"
We left out and went to a diner close by.
"What did they mean by That's you?"'Algee asked.
"Ben follows me. He replied to that same post y'all did but I'm too young for either of them but since then he's replied to all my stories. I used to comment on Odell's stuff he'd like it but that's about it"
"Oh so you been popn" he said.
"No but my Instagram always on some pop life shxt"
"You enjoyed yourself?" He asked.
"Omg yessssss. I met Beyoncé!!!"
"You're so cute when you get hyped" he laughed.
"Can we go?"
"Yeah lets go"
We drove back to his apartment and it was dark as hell.
"You don't keep a light on for when you come back late?"
"No that's wasteful"
"Well you should might come in here and get the shock of your life" I flicked the light on and revealed Keith on the couch. "What the hell?"
"Listen we planned this. We've been in contact with each other and we've come to the conclusion that the only way this'll work is if we are cordial like you said." Algee said.
"Yeah so this don't mean we are friends but we are at least cool enough to be in the same area of each other" Keith said.
"Oh god thank you! Best day over!"