Consideration

"But why?" My friend Em asked me as we sat at the lunch table.
"Because one isn't enough. One will always have what the other one doesn't. So if you have two you get everything you want."
"That's dumb as hell. Good luck with that" she said eating her fries.
I was telling her how I wanted two boyfriends. I just feel like I need two. It may sound weird to some but to me it sounds about right. If I have two then i get everything. They will know about each other and we wouldn't all have sex together although that doesn't sound too bad.
"Listen Y/N you'll never get two boys to agree with that. If they do y'all just might be made for each other." She said getting up to throw away her mess and head to her next class before the second bell rung. The rest of the day I thought about how to achieve my future polyamorous relationship. When I got home I scrolled on Instagram for a while before posting on my story.

After a couple minutes and numerous replies there was two replies that stood out to me

KeithPowers: seems interesting
ItsAlgee: 🤔
These two went to my school but what was more surprising is Keith more reclusive whole Algee was more of a social butterfly. This guy was friends with everybody. Definitely different from each other and would most likely have different things to offer. I sent them both a message telling them to meet me at lunch tomorrow so we could talk but I didn't tell them about each other. After both of them agreeing I clicked out the app and prepared myself for bed.
The next day I was talking to Em while we half listened to the teacher.
"Wait So Keith quiet ass replied? I don't believe that." She said so I showed her the messages. "I mean he is fine but he doesn't talk so how will that work?"
"That's the point. I'm sure Algee talks enough for the both of them so when i get tired of talking I'll just hang with Keith"
"I'm sure it doesn't work like that. This some lifetime sister wives shit. Brobands" she laughed.
"Hmmm brobands actually don't sound too bad." We both laughed bringing attention to us.
"Emerson and Y/N something you'd like to share?" Mrs Clark said.
We said "No" and she continued the lesson. A few minutes later it was time for lunch and I told Em I'd see her after lunch. I went to the spot I picked to meet these two and Keith was already there. He looked nervous.
"Hey keith"
He looked at me and waved.
"So first things first you need to talk to me. I don't think I've ever heard you say two words this whole time we've been in school together"
Before he could say anything Algee walked up being loud as usual.
"What cookin good lookin?" He said licking his lips then looking at Keith and scrunched his brows. "Him? Really?"
"Boy hush I haven't even sorted this whole thing out."
"Well Listen we all have to compliment each other right?" He asked.
"Actually no" Keith said surprisingly. "We wouldn't be dating. We would be both dating Y/N."
"Well duh i ain't tf gay nigga" Algee said looking disgusted.
"Neither am I But you're saying we have to compliment each other as if it mattered. It's all up to her. Poly means more than one so she's choosing to share her heart with more than one person. It's actually something like an act of kindness" Keith said and I was shook because his voice was beautiful.
I must've been staring for too long because I heard Algee say "aye babygirl I'm here too"
"I'm sorry but yeah he's right. You two aren't dating each other. You'd be dating just me. There isn't a main bae or anything like that you'd both be my top priority. No competition"
"What about you know" Algee said with a raised eyebrow.
"When we get there we will discuss it. As of right now none of that. So there will be hella questions when people see me with one of you one day and the other another day. Since y'all know the situation nobody should get in their feelings."
"Aren't you scared of what people will say about you?" Keith asked.
"Yeah like won't they call you a hoe or something?" Algee asked.
"They might. Who cares. I control my life and i can't worry about what the next person has to say."
"You seem super Sure about this"Algee said.
"It's something new. I feel it's enough of me to go around and I'm spreading the love I have to give. Life is about adventure and this is prolli one of the craziest things I ever considered even at the age of 17 but hey I'm willing to try."
"I'm in" Keith said.
"Eh I guess I'm in too" Algee said. I hugged them both and felt myself get happy.
"So now to get to know each other. Algee call me later and we can talk. Come on keith"
"Damn already picking him over me. Wow" he played fake hurt.
"Shut up" i linked arms with Keith and we walked off.
"Aye be careful with our girlfriend man" Algee yelled making us laugh.