Chapter thirty-eight

The car stopped in front of a house, a foreign house and I was definitely confused. Leo and both go out of the car, then the car drove off. Leaving us here in front of this foreign house." Leo, why are we here?"

"I want us to spend time together," he said and I looked at him with big happy eyes." This house is a friend's beach house and he has given it to me for us to have a great time," he said then took my hand and we started walking to the door.

I didn't know what to say, I had told myself that I wasn't going to get romantic with Leo, but things were about to take a different turn. Leo opened the door to the most magnificent house I've ever seen.

It was pretty magical if I had to be honest and I am happy that Leo brought me here

It was pretty magical if I had to be honest and I am happy that Leo brought me here. I let go of Leo's hand and started slowly walking away from him. At some point, I stopped to take my heels off so that I could fully feel relaxed. The way the house was designed, you would walk outside to go to a room and that took my breath away.

I stood outside and closed my eyes, so that I could breathe the air in and also enjoy the air on my skin. This was needed, I needed this before I left it all and started something completely different. Leo put his hands on my shoulders and I felt myself ease into his warmth. He turned me around so that we were face to face.

I felt nervous, I really did. It felt like the first time Leo and I started all of this. It was the hottest, craziest, and most passionate moment ever." Open your eyes, my love," he said softly and I immediately did. I was looking right into his beautiful blue eyes." I love you Samsara. I'll never stop loving you. You are my heart and it shall stay that way," he said then planted his lips on mine. I responded back and we were passionately kissing.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist then pulled me in tight. I felt like I was home, where I was meant to be for the rest of my life.

******

Leo and I were in the bedroom and in the middle of a very sensual kiss. He then took my dress off. I wasn't wearing a bra, so I was bare around my chest. He moved down to my breast and started pleasing them with his warm tongue and soft lips. I moaned softly as I soaked in the light pleasure from my breasts, I guided my fingers through his black luscious hair and found myself moaning a little louder because it was starting to feel even better. I felt his tongue let go of my nipple and his lip, leaving my breast. Leo rose up and took his shirt off and I admired his toned body.

He dropped his shirt on the ground, then took the Calvin Klein underwear off, revealing his already hard member that was big and thick. I gasped at the sight right in front of me, my body started aching for him to fill me up then make me scream in delight. He took my underwear off and I was naked just like him.

He spread my legs wide, exposing my sex to him, he gave me a smirk after getting a good look of my sex then leaned down so that his head was in between my opened legs. He planted his mouth along with my sex and started eating me up, " ah," I cried out to the unfamiliar feeling that my body was currently experiencing.

He gripped my thighs as he was lapping at a rapid pace, I clutched my pillow as I was enjoying the pleasure Leo was giving me. I cried with so much sensation, my body shook from the orgasmic feeling and my mouth was watering because of Leo.

While he was still pleasing my clit with his mouth, Leo inserted two fingers into my core and started pumping inside me hard which sent me sky high, I curved my back and screamed again with ecstasy. These were entirely new feelings that I gladly accepted and enjoyed, I let these feelings take me to the highest point of my body and release me into a world of exquisite pleasure. I could feel myself about to come, but Leo stopped and held his fingers out of me and also stopped pleasing my sex with his mouth.

He sat on his butt, then hoisted me up so I was straddling him. I saw into his eyes and saw desire and lust written all over his beautiful blue eyes. He inserted his member deep down my core and started pounding really hard inside me. "Fuck," I called out while sinking my nails deep in his back. He kept going so strong that every thrust made me feel more pleasure than I expected to feel.

I was screaming so much pleasure that people in the castle would've easily heard me, but to my greatest luck they were totally not here. Leo was fulfilling my greatest desire, Leo was a firm, vigorous man that knew how to please every aching cell in my body. He thumped me hard and I came causing me to tilt my head back and scream my last passionate scream.

Leo groaned and we let ourselves be dominated by the sensory faculty that our bodies just experienced. We were puffing and our hearts were racing. Leo and I remained in this position, just enjoying the presence and warmth of each other. I kissed his forehead and lost myself in my sentiments.