Chapter thirty-five

Leo left with baby Leo, he went to do grocery shopping and he wanted a boys day. I didn't protest because I guess I wanted a little me time. I was sitting in my gazebo with a glass of wine, listening to softly played music, and reading a book. It was a beautiful day outside, I decided why not make the best of it.

I tried to focus on the book, but I kept losing my train of thought. I kept thinking about everything, especially regarding the emotional change I was going through. I felt different, I felt like I wasn't the same person. I also couldn't understand why I didn't fight for my marriage, the best marriage known to man. Why didn't I fight especially because we had a family?

I just let it all be, I just let him walk, I just let him take my Nina and I just let my marriage end. I remember how Daisy shouted at me like hell, asking me what the fuck was wrong with me, why the fuck would I do that to Nina? Why was I being? What she didn't understand is that I was molded into being like my mom. I closed my book and closed my eyes and let myself enjoy the sun on my skin.

" Samsara," said that one special voice. My heart stopped for a second and without control, I started to cry. I heard him walked to me and the tears were running down my face. I didn't open my eyes just yet, it's as if I wasn't ready to look at him yet." Samsara," he said again and immediately opened my eyes and there he was.

There Jason was, he looked amazing. He didn't look sad and beaten up. I guess he was okay." Hello Jason," I said as I wiped the tears away." I brought the papers."

" Okay, just leave them here."

" I left them in the kitchen"

" Oh, okay then," I said then took a sip of my wine. He was silent and just looking at me, I could him stare at me and obviously those eyes were filled with absolute hate. I looked up to witness it, but boy was I wrong. I didn't notice any anger or even hate. He was calmly staring at me like he usually did.

I knew that look very well." Was that all?" I asked, breaking him out of his trance." Samsara, how are you?"

" I'm fine Jason and how are you?"

" I'm fine too," he said as he sat on the couch, making himself comfortable. I didn't know what to expect, but what I knew was that I was in no mood for a fight." Jason, I ask that we don't fight. We've been doing that for far too long and I know my heart or shall I say my state of mind won't be able to deal," I said calmly and sternly. He looked at me or better yet he stared at me.

He was thinking about something, he pondering about something and I guess staring at me would then help him." You hurt me, you broke my heart Samsara. We promised to never do anything that would jeopardize our trust or break our marriage, but you went and formed a whole new relationship with my brother and now you have his baby," he said and I couldn't understand why he was saying these things again.

" Jason, you've said this though and I'm well aware of my actions."

" Divorce seemed like the most automatic answer to all of this, taking my daughter away and making sure that you never got to see her or me again,"

"But?" I said confidently because I knew that he was going to say something different, something unexpected." But I love you unconditionally, you're my forever and I'm going to fight for this. My wife isn't going anywhere."

" Jason, you are aware that your brother and I are together?"

" Yes, I'm aware and it'll stop. You're my wife, we're married and we're going to fight for this relationship."

" I love Aaron, Jason."

" And you love me, just as much as you love me. Samsara, I'm not letting you go. We are married, we are meant to be and you know it," he said then got up and left me there stunned. Like was he crazy, did that his whole thing fuck up his logic? I wasn't going to leave Aaron,  not when we finally got our chance and I was more than happy. Jason was going to sign the papers, for his own sake.

********

Jason's P.O.V

As I was about to leave, Leo walked into my house holding his son. I hated him, I hated him more than anything in this because he did it again. He took my girl away." Jason what are you doing here?"

" It's my house, so I should be asking you that."

" Jason, just answer the question!"

" I'm going to get my wife back, I'm going to get my bloody life back."

" You're fucking joking right? We love each other, Samsara and I are an item and I won't let her go. Your time is up."

" Leonardo, you took Emilia away from me and I watched it and also let it happen. That shit broke me, broke the family up and that's why your stupid ass ran away with her, only to dump her because you were bored."

" I took her because it wasn't going anywhere Jason!"

" Leo, we were fucking engaged, what the hell do you mean it wasn't going anywhere? Leo she was the love of my fucking life and you bloody knew it because I spoke to you about it, but that invited you in. You swooped in with your artist shit and then turned her around. You ruin everything.

Now it's with Samsara, someone I found without you in my life and I knew that this time it would work and be different, I guess fucking not. You swooped in and not only did you take her, but you gave her a son. I wanted to give her a son. What kind of brother are you?"

" Why does the Emilia thing still bother you?"

" My first true love, my first forever, and it was blown away by my best friend, my brother," I said and it went silent. I looked at him, but he wasn't looking at me, he was looking behind me.

I turned to see what he was looking at. Samsara was looking at both of us with tears in her eyes, she looked so shocked. Like someone had just told her that a family member died.

Samsara's P.O.V

Listening to their conversation was the hardest thing in the world. I couldn't wrap my fingers around the new knowledge. Leo fucked up badly and I wasn't Jason's true love. He was winning me back to settle a score and that hurt, but I had no right to care because I fucked up too." Leo give me my son, you guys fought in front of him and that's just wrong," I said as I walked up to him.

" Samsara can I explain?" Asked Leo and I just giggled at his request." No, it's cool. I don't really want to know, we're all not innocent I guess. So, just give me my son then leave. Let me be alone tonight, " I said as I took my son and left them there. I don't know if I wanted any type of explanation from either one, I don't know if I wanted to keep dwelling, but what I knew right now was, I was hurt and I needed to be alone.