Chapter twenty-eight

I walked to the kitchen so that I could tell Daisy that I was leaving with Leo and that I was coming back after two days. I knew that this would anger her, but I didn't care because I desired to be with Leo and no one was going to stand in the way of that.

My front door opened and Jason walked into the house with all his bags, he was even sporting a beard.
My husband was back home, sooner than expected. " Jason," I said then he looked up and when his eyes landed on mine, he immediately had a great smile on his beautiful face." Jason, you're home," I said then ran to him. He dropped his bags and spread his arms wide so that he could hug me. I leaped into his arms and he tightly hugged me, he also then spun me around.

My husband was home, my superhero was home. I looked at Jason after the heartfelt hug and we kissed. We kissed hard and passionately, there was hunger and we could evidently feel that we missed each other so much. We had no sort of contact, absolutely nothing.

I hadn't spoken or seen him for two weeks. It was actually too much." Daddy," Nina shouted and we stopped kissing, I got out of his embrace then Jason ran to our daughter. I observed as they hugged and I listened as my daughter giggled with so much happiness. While they were having their moment, both Daisy and Leo walked to us.

My eyes met with Leo's and I could see the pain in his eyes, what I wanted us to do wasn't going to happen. I wanted to embrace him, kiss him, and reassure him that everything was going to be okay. " Hey bro," Jason said and they had their bro moment.

I watched them both, the men that I loved in a heartfelt way. Obviously loving Jason more, but I loved them differently." It's so good to be home with my kid," Jason said as he gave Daisy a hug. My hand went to my stomach and my heart sank for a bit. I didn't know if I was ready to run around pretending to be carrying Jason's child.

********

Everyone else was sitting in the dining room while I walked Leo to his car. We were holding hands and walking in silence, it happened to be a full moon and my mood felt better." Are you going to live with the lie?"

" I don't know and I don't think so."

" Do whatever makes you happy," he said and it didn't make anything better. I looked at Leo and we both smiled. " Samsara these two weeks have been amazing, I have no regrets what's so ever. I wish it would've lasted longer."

" It was perfect just the way it was," I said then kissed him. I became tired of talking, even though our conversations were amazing, but right now his kisses were what I needed.

******

Jason and I were in bed, we had just made love like crazy animals and we were exhausted, but made a little time for conversation." What took you so long with Leo?"

" I needed advice from him," I said then looked him." Advice for?"

" How to tell you that I'm pregnant," I said and I watched as Jason's eyes went big and that happy smile was on his face." We're having another baby?"

" Yes, we're having another baby."

" I came home to the best news ever," he said then he crashed his lips on mine. I kept thinking of Leo the whole time. I kept thinking about his heart and the fact that I was denying him a chance with his child.

********

I stood in the kitchen making Nina's lunch and also having my lovely coffee. Jason's excitement for the baby was playing in my mind like a terrible nightmare. Apart from me hated his excitement because it wasn't his baby, this was rightfully Leo's baby.

He needed to be here enjoying this with me, but that wasn't possible because I was married and I had obligations as someone's wife. Leo walked into the kitchen and said, " you're so beautiful."

" Leo are you getting all sentimental with me now?"

" What are you talking about Samsara?" He asked with his one eyebrow. " This is me you're talking to, I figured you out pretty well Leonardo sir," I said and gave him a rather cocky look. He started laughing and I just joined in." You can be such a bum, you know that."

" A sexy one, I hope," I said than smacked my ass, which made that infamous sound." Did that hurt?"

" Maybe just a little," I murmured and we ended up laughing again. I felt warm inside, the familiar warmth that I thought had lost. Jason and Nina walked into the kitchen making quite a lot of noise." Good morning bro," said Jason as he made his way to me.

Nina ran into Leo's arms and he spun her around with a huge smile on his faces. He loved Nina so much and Nina loved him too, it was such a beautiful thing. He was going to be a good father, I believed that so much, but I had already denied him that and I wondered how he was going to react.

" Bro, we're going to have a baby," Jason shouted out and I felt my stomach sink. Jason wrapped his arm around me and started shaking me with excitement. I looked at Leo with a sad and rather guilty look." Wow, that's great," he said and you could clearly hear that he wasn't happy at all." Leo where is the excitement bro?" Ask Jason, " I'm just really shocked, but in a good way. Congrats man!"

" Thank you. So, I'll take Nina to school, so why don't you chill here than when I get back we'll go out?"

" No problem," said Leo. Nina and Jason walked out of the kitchen leaving Leo and I standing here. Leo was sad, he was hurt and I completely understood why. We heard the door close behind them and Leo didn't hesitate to speak, " you said you didn't think you were going to tell Jason that you were pregnant and that it is his child, Samsara!"

" It all happened at the moment. We missed each other, I felt vulnerable and it felt right Leo."

" It felt right to tell my brother that he is having a baby that isn't his, that fucking felt right?"

" He's my husband."

" Oh, now you remember that he is!"

" Leo, don't be throwing low blows."

" Samsara, that is my child to and I have the right to decide on what will happen. You're denying me, my child,"  he said so painfully, my heart started aching." I will not sit and watch as my brothers get excited over my child, I refuse Samsara. This is the worst thing you could've done to me," he said and tears were running down his face." Leo, I," that's all I could manage to say because to be honest I didn't know what to say.

He turned away and walked out of the kitchen, leaving me there to cry. This is where I wished I had gotten rid of the baby then this mess wouldn't be happening right now. I left the kitchen and went to the stairs. I didn't want to work, I wasn't going to be able to work in such a state. He hated me and I understood why, it was now up to me to fix, but I don't think I was prepared for such.