Sexual Advances Part 2

Começar do início

"Draco Draco Draco." She told him and stole a kiss from him. She swung from the chains while Draco pounded into her vagina with such force. He found his release and came inside of her the young witch and wizard fell onto the mattress in a sitting position. He laid her back on the mattress and spoke to her.

"Damn princess, what the hell got into you?" He asked her in surprise she chuckled at him and spoke to him.

"You were just so sexy all wet and naked just for me to see and have sex with Draco darling." Natasha told him her voice husky Draco breathed out a breath and spoke to her.

"Well damn if I had known that was what all that took princess. I would've shown up wet and naked in front of Snape's chambers with you letting me inside." Draco told her Natasha let out a wry chuckle and spoke to him.

"So sexy when you're wet Draco. This delicious and delectable body is all mine. Every last part of this body is all mine." She told him sexily rolling him over on his back and kissing his wet chest. Draco gasped as she did this. He really got her sexual peak going and he didn't mind it one bit. She stopped kissing him and spoke. "Accio tie." She said a black tie flew right into her hands she tied Draco's wrists to the bed frame she sighed sexily for him turning him on once he was tied up she spoke to him. "Stay put my darling. I have something I want to do to you." She told him in a sexy voice Draco gasped and nodded his head yes.

She began with her kisses from his neck and trailed them all the way down to his nipples. She started with his left nipple first tracing it and teasing it with her tongue. She flicked the nipple with her tongue causing Draco to gasp. She bit down hard on the sensitive nipple causing him to groan loudly. While doing this to up his upper body she's making his anaconda hard for her. She trailed her tongue over to the right nipple and traced and flicked it with her tongue just like the other one. She bit down hard on the sensitive flesh and continued biting on it causing Draco to moan and groan loudly.

She trailed her kisses down his massive six pack chest and abs rubbing his anaconda as she did so. She knew what she was doing she was getting him hard again. She trailed her kisses and tongue down to his navel and traced her tongue around his navel. She continued to make him hard so he can come for her. She trailed her tongue down to his sack and licked all over it and biting it. Making her mark on his sack. She traced her tongue all the way down his anaconda and swirled it around his anaconda.

"Ooooh." Draco said unable to control himself. Natasha climbed on top of him and lined herself up with his anaconda she gave him a mischievous smirk and shoved herself hard and rough on him and began thrusting in and out of him as hard and rough as she could. Draco moaned and groaned on the bed with his wrists tied to the bed with his tie. Natasha moaned and arched her back and spoke to him.

"Who do you belong to Draco?" She asked him while she fucked him as hard as she could Draco moaned and answered her.

"I belong to you princess." He told her while he writhed beneath her Natasha thrusted hard and rough and spoke to him.

"Who's your princess Draco?" She asked him while she fucked him Draco answered her.

"Natasha D'Ostroph is my princess and I belong to her heart mind body and soul." He moaned out Natasha continued fucking him hard and rough as she could possibly manage. Her chest bounced before his eyes while she rode him like he's her prized stallion she spoke to him.

"Oh fuck DRACOOOOO! YOU'RE MINE! YOU UNDERSTAND? YOU ARE MINE!" She growled out to him. Draco moaned and groaned while she said that. She continued fucking him and finally he found his release and came inside of her frothy core. She filled herself to the brim with his come she dropped down next to him and untied his wrists from the bed and from his hands and threw the tie across the room and laid down next to him he spoke to her.