Chapter Thirty-Three

Start from the beginning

" Right. Take care then."

" You too Annie. That goes for everyone as well, take care of yourselves!"

I swung my bag over my shoulder and went out the door. When I was outside I heard the pitter patter of feet coming after me, so I looked behind me and saw that it was Mikasa.

" What's up Mikasa?"

" You kind of brought me here, and no one knows where I live but you."

" Oh yeah, forgot about that. What about Annie?"

" What about her?"

" She could take you to her place maybe and I could stop by when Levi and I are done to bring you back home. Does that sound good?"

" Okay then, oh and I hope you don't mind if I send Levi these pictures I took on my phone of you hugging Armin."

" Wait what?! No, don't do it!"

" I'm only messing with you, now get going, if anything you should know about Levi it's that he's very punctual."

" I hear ya, well I'm off. See you in a while."

I unlocked my car and got in, gently throwing my bag into the back seat, and started the car. Once it started I saw that it was 5:58 PM, and I realized two things.

" Damn, ended up sending about eight hours with everyone here, and I'm going to be late. Shit."

I rested my head on the steering wheel before blowing out some air, lifting my head up to back up and turn around to get onto the road. Before the whole big mess with everyone's memories, Levi had promise me that he'd take me to the beach someday, and after that, before we were rescued by a S.W.A.T. team, he promised that he'd take me out for a date. So we kind of planned this to make both his promises become reality. Though I have no idea what he'll do for dinner since he said he was buying, so I'll just have to wait and see.

" Where is it? ! Here we go."

I turned into the small parking lot where I saw one other car parked, and pulled in. Once I got out I put my hands into my pockets and walked down the small set of wooden stairs and walked on the sand to met up with Levi, seeing that he was already here. The warm breeze blew against my face and made my hair fly behind me a bit, the ocean smelled of the lilacs my mother loved so much, and the sound of the water washing up on the shore seemed to take away any left over stress I had left. To me, the ocean was where I belonged.

" You sure do cut your timing close, Eren."

" Yeah sorry about that, I needed to see Armin after all this time. You know?"

" I can relate. Also, why is your hair so long?"

" I knew you'd say something about it, and well I don't feel like going anywhere where I feel like I'm being discriminated for just because of these memories."

" That still doesn't mean that you can't cut it yourself or have me cut it for you."

" You as a hair dresser?"

" I have other hobbies of my own too you know."

We both laughed a bit before grabbing hold of each others hand and walking down the beach towards the water. I found a rock where Levi could sit on as I had a distinct feeling that he wouldn't want to sit in the sand. He thanked me and I soon sat down in front of him, between his legs. My hands kept digging into the sand as the feeling of it was so new to me, and I guess Levi picked up on that.