Chapter Twenty-Three

Eren's POV

I never expected something like this would feel so good. Whenever I had a one night stand I'd never get this far, they always ended with me giving a blowjob and some playing around but I'd stop the person from going this far, as they see only interested in my body just as everyone else. However this was different, this time instead of doing this kind of thing for money it was out of love and tenderness. I kind of liked that actually, way more in fact, because now I know that there's someone in this life who loves me for who I am and for being human. As fate would have it, it was the same person from 2.000 years ago who loved me. So with this I'll give him all the love I couldn't show back then and give him all of my heart.

After we caught our breath I started to move my hips, pushing Levi's legs towards him for a better angle. His face was red from blush, his eyes were slits and all the while tears were protruding from the corners of them. His voice was intoxicating and only spurred me on even more, though I had second thoughts and I kept from advancing on him. I knew he'd notice as he spoke up about it.

" ! Ha~ Wh- Surely... this isn't your... your everything..." Levi pulled himself up to me with his arms around my neck and back, " Give me everything you have.... I want to see and feel the burning love you feel for me... Please... !"

It was like he flipped a switch that I never wanted to turn on, but it was like it would be alright since I was with the man I've loved. He was still hanging onto me until I started giving it my all, my speed and force had increased. It wasn't enough for me so I leaned down to his chest and started kissing and licking from the collarbone to his nipples, and while I was doing that I reached for his erection with my other free hand. With all of this he'll surely beat me to the punch line, but I don't mind.

His voice was beyond being controlled, and he must've knew that, as he was letting it escape his lips with every thrust. I decided to kiss his lips as to tease him and steal some of his breath from him. Call me sadistic but this was my way of showing my love to whom I felt strongly for.

I was getting closer to the edge and I wouldn't be able to hold out any longer, I gripped the sheets and started to thrust into Levi even harder.

" ! Le-vi... I can't hold out... much longer!"

" Ah! Haa~ ! I'm going to...! Ah!"

Before I could, Levi beat me to it, but that didn't matter. I continued to pound into him hard and fast until I stopped with a jerk. I could feel my warmth pool inside of him, my arms were becoming weaker and weaker, and eventually I fell atop of him. I kept my erection inside of him to savor the moment and laid light and gentle pecks on his neck and jawbone.

" Haa~ Well that was exhilarating, and I love you. So very much Levi, I never want to lose you." I cupped Levi's face with my hands and made our foreheads touch.

I pushed up and removed myself from him and laid down next to him on the bed. I grabbed hold of his hand and entwined our fingers together. All of a sudden the thought of Diana's dead and mangled body appeared in my mind. As sharp as Levi is he asked about what I was thinking.

" You still thinking about what you did?"

" I just can't shake the thought out of my head, with my father it was like I didn't care if he was dead or not."

" It's based off your relation towards the person you killed. Your father, for example, you had strong negative feelings towards him so you forgot about him and his well being when you took care of him. However, with your mother, you had a strong bond with her like that of a natural mother and son relation so you can't shake her off. As much as you want to you just can't." Levi took in a breath and continued, " Such as myself, I hated my uncle so much and all the things he did to Mikasa, I couldn't forgive him. He deserved what he got, that's all there is to it."

I knew he hated his uncle, and even more so for what he did in this life, but I never thought that Levi would be spouting out words like that. Though I didn't have to worry so much anymore, he's still as strong as he was back then and that's all I need to know.

" Looks like I was worrying over nothing then."

" What do you mean?" He asked.

" Here I was worried that you wouldn't be strong enough for what's to come soon. Sorry for doubting you." I smiled, genuinely, and wrapped my arms around his small frame.

" If you're talking about what we might have to do then I've been prepared for that, though it might be difficult on Mikasa. I can send her over to our Aunt and Uncle who took us in."

" Good idea, and I'll need to tell all of my friends to just hang out at my place for a while. Shouldn't be too difficult to convince them."

" Just listen to us, it's like we're preparing for war."

We both laughed and shared a few more words of heed and preparation before we fell asleep side by side.

AN: Here's chapter twenty-three, I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you in the next one!!!

To Be Continued...