14~the final wish

(Yes this is the last chapter because................ I'm creating a Bakugo X Reader!!!!! But I will add a lot of stuff in this chapter so be prepared~~~~~~~~>>>>>>>>>>•!•!•)

Lance's POV
        For the next month Keith barely got out of bed and when he did, it was to go to Shiro's. Eventually they both started doing better and now Keithy boi and I are currently on a date^•^.  
     "So how would you like to go home and watch some Netflix and we can Chill -.•" I say in a very flirtatious way.
     "Or how about we put on some Hulu and scream at the anime characters every time they do something stupid." He said back confidently.
     "Well played Mullet, well played." I responded. We then paid our tip and left the restaurant. By the time we got home, Shiro was standing in the middle of our Tiny apartment.
     "Allura is back!" Shiro yelled scared-ly to Keith who then became extremely angry.
     "Who is Allura?" I asked extremely confused. After a two hour long rant from Keith and Shiro I figured out that basically she was Shiro's ex before he came out of the closet. And while dating him, she mentally and sometimes physically abused him because apparently he wasn't as strong and buff as he is now back then. She also kept him away from Keith as much as possible.
        Now she is trying to get back in contact with Shiro saying that she is back in town. In the end, we decided that Shiro would go meet up with her at his cafe where me and Keith would be having a pretend date at the table right beside them.
        So all in all we are all where we are supposed to be at Shiro's coffee shop waiting on Allura to arrive. They already showed me her instagram so I would know what she looked like. Then, she walked in. Her face lit up when she saw Shiro and imminently sat down.

        After the meeting with her was over we all huddled back up. (Bold is Keith talking, italic is Lance, underlined is Shiro.)

I can't believe her! All she wants to do is use me again I know it.
Look at her just standing outside if the shop acting all dumb like she don't know how to cross a street!
Honestly I see why you guys hate her so much.
        We called it a day after that. Shiro decided to crash on the couch at our place for the night. When we awoke we turned on the news mainly to get the forecast but something way different was on there.
(Bold is the news person talking)

Today we tell a sad story. The Instagram star everyone calls "Princess Allura" died while her and her agent Coran were driving back from visiting a friend at the local coffee shop, "Space Dad's Coffee" owed by the friend she was meeting with and ex boyfriend Takashi Shirogane who everyone knows as Shiro. The accident was caused by a drunk driver, Lucy Nerfell, passing a red light and running into Allura's G-Wagon. Lucy died along with Allura while luckily Coran still lives but is in the hospital for an estimated time of 3 weeks. We will get back with more on the story later today after the forecast. Take it away Kendall.

Keith's POV
        Wow. She is actually dead. Honestly I know I'm going to souls like a bad person but after what she did to Shiro. I could care less about her death.

TIME SKIPPO BROUGHT TO YOU BY KAWAII~CHAN'S COOKIES (idk if y'all got the reference or not buttttt yeah)

We finally got actual jobs and adopted a beautiful pet. We named him Tate-Bud and he is a giant African snail. Which is an amazing specimen. We also have a real house now and not some crappy apartment. All in all we were lucky enough to live our lives with a happily ever after....for now ya know unless Wolf~Chan makes a sequel but that just depends doesn't it -.•

( ok guys thank you so much for reading and I love y'all BYEEEEE!!!!!!!!)