4~The Reason

(Still Lance's POV)
Shiro stopped me........

"Hey, um, Lance. Keith was right, there is a reason I gave you his number. The Holts told me about how you were a kind, goofy kinda guy, completely unlike Keith." Shiro said with a sigh, "What I am trying to say is Keith isn't good at making friends and you guys are about the same age." Shiro finished explaining.
     "Ok, I get it. You just want Keith to have friends." I said as Shiro nodded in agreement. I was planning on forcing my way into Keith's life anyways because he really is an interesting person. So far I have been texting him at least once a day for two weeks now. The fact that I will be seeing his more because of my job is only making it easier. I arrived at my house a little later and immediately pulled out my phone.

Lance:
   Hey I didn't know you worked there

Keithy boi:
I don't. I just know how everything works because as I have said before, I am Shiro's roommate and practically his little brother.

Lance:
   What is the whole backstory between you two anyways???

Keithy boi:
My parents died when I was young but I didn't want to go to foster care so I ran away till one day Shiro had me live with him and his family.  I have known him for like 8 or 9 years now.

Lance:
   Wow ok
   Anyways you should come hang out with Pidge, hunk, and I this weekend

Keithy boi:
No thanks.

Lance:
   Plz I beg of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;(

Keithy boi:
Only this one time, and you have to pay for everything.

Lance:
   .......DEALLLLLLLLL!!!! I'll send you the information about it later! TTYL!

Keith's POV
     I can't believe I agreed to that. Shiro keeps nagging me about making friends and I already know Pidge, and kinda Lance, so what harm can come from it. *recives text* (sorry not sorry I'm to lazy to put in the actual thing.)
     Looks like I'm going to meet them at the coffee shop on Friday at 3:00P.M. Great...

Well, I did a quick chapter for tonight, anyways, BYE!