3~thoughts

Lance's POV
Today I start my job at Space dad's coffee the coffee shop owned and runned by Takashi Shirogane aka. Shiro, as everyone calls him. As I start my walk towards work, I decided it would be a good time to pester Shiro's roommate because it's very easy to get to him and SOO FUN!
Lance:
Heyyyy Keithy~~~

Keithy boi:
What the hell do you want?

Lance:
Oof! Someone is in a bad mood I see

Keithy boi:
Ya, ya, whatever.

As I was about to continue texting, I realized I am at the coffee shop. I walked in and walked to the back to be greeted by a smiling Shiro.
"Hey Lance, just go get an apron and you can start for the day." Said a bright and smiling Shiro.
"Ok that sounds grea-"
"SHIRO IM GOING TO KILL YOU!" Someone yelled busting through the door and cutting me off. It was a kinda short male with a black.....mullet....wait.....is that Keith?
"I see you have read my message." Shiro said holding back a chuckle. "Keith calm down." He said letting out a little laugh at the fuming Keith, which also confirmed my theory of the man being Keith.
"Well, nice to finally meet you......mullet head." I said smirking.
"Oh hell no! Shiro! Why didn't you tell me this Duce face was starting today!" Keith yelled again at Shiro, and I let out a 'shocked' gasp.
"Because I didn't think it mattered. Anyways, I know you hate when I take your knifes but at least this time I told you." Shiro responded.
"I still don't see why you think you have to take them at least once a month, and anyways, this is the second third time this month!" He continues to yell.
"It's for your own well being, you are way to obsessed with those things. I'll give them back if you show Lance the ropes of working here though." Shiro said smirking.
"I hate you. Arrrrrrrg, fine." Keith said harsh fully snatching an apron off the hook. I then took one too and put it on, then followed Keith to the counter.
"All you have to do is ask what they want, write it down and give it too whoever is working the machine that day, and today apparently I have to do just give it to me." He said very un-enthusiastically.
"Ok, Keithy." I said grabbing a notepad and pen.
"It's Keith not Keithy, also stop texting me. I don't know why Shiro gave you my number anyways, it is nowhere close to his so I know it wasn't an accident." Keith grumpily spoke.
The rest of the work day went by slow and kinda awkwardly. When it was over I was about to walk out the door when Shiro stopped me...
Soooo I'm stopping here bc I can, and look I added more detail and stuff yay -_-. I'm too tired for this shit but insomnia hates me so why not stay up late to make a chapter. Not like I'm sleeping any time soon anyways *~*
BYE!