8-Wow

Keith's POV

        After that, I went home and Shiro helped me pack my things as Adam continuously flirted with him. Once everything was packed I went to my new, shared, apartment and started to unpack with the help of Lance.
     "I didn't think you two were being serious but here you are, moving in." Lance said in disbelief.
     "Ya, he has wanted me to 'finally be an adult' and move out for a month or two now, so it was bound to happen anyways. I call top bunk by the way." I replied. I put my sheets, pillows, and hippo plushie on my new bed as Lance just stared. "What are you looking at?" I ask him.
     "You have a.......Hippo plushie!" He started to burst out in laughter.
     "Shut up, you have like 3 shark ones!" I argue back. I can tell this is going to be a long and Interesting journey.

        It has been a month of living with Lance and the only way to describe it is....
     "HELL! What the actual hell Keith!" Lance yelled from across the apartment, "Stop leaving your stupid knifes every where! The one you left on the couch just stabbed me again!" He continues.
     "It is always there! Your the dumbass who still doesn't pay attention to it!" I argue.
     "Your the dumbass who put it here in the first place!" He yelled back. I just rolled my eyes even though I know he can't see me. "By the way Pidge and Hunk are coming over tonight!" He yells once again.

        Once they arrived, I just stayed in the shared room while they hung out in the living area. It stayed this way for a good 2hours then Pidge walked in.
     "Hey Pidge podge, are they doing it again?" I asked already knowing the answer. She just rolled her eyes and gave me an annoyed look.
     "Whadda think." She said as blunt as possible. She sat on Lance's bunk as I laid on mine. We started talking about nothing and everything. That was until we were interrupted by yelling.
     "Haha sucker! I won again!" Lance yelled loudly.
     "That's my cue to go. Hunk was positive he would win the eating competition this time so I should cheer him up some." Pidge said while sighing and walking out of the door. I seriously do wonder how lance can eat so much but stay so skinny......and kinda fit. I will admit I do find Lance a little attractive, but that's all.