5~Hangout

(Sorry for not posting for awhile, I have not had time recently and I'm currently mad at some people I know so ya, but anyways here is a chapter!!!)
Lance's POV
        That weekend, before the gang out session, Pidge and hunk ditched on me because they were working together on sons type of project or something. I don't really know, it's nerd stuff. Anyways that means It is only going to be Keith and I, great...
Lance:
     Hey fo Pidge and hunk canceled on us btw
     So*

Keithy boi:
Oh ok.
So does that mean it's canceled?

Lance:
Oh no
Your still coming just invite one or two of your friends ok?

Keithy boi:
Not to sound lame or anything, but my only friends is Shiro and Adam.

Lance:
Oh ok then invite them ig

Keithy boi:
They said they would come .

Lance:
Ok then see ya there ttyl bye!

Now that that conversation is over, I should figure out where we should go after meeting up. I also need to figure out what to wear.
After a little of thinking, I decided to go to the movies to watch a horror movie, that's what Pidge, hunk, and I would've done. And I wore a very casual V-Neck with ripped jeans. (Imma stop here and continue writing this story tomorrow bc its 3:20 A.M. right now)
        It is time to meet up, I am standing here waiting for them to show, I wore my favorite NASA shirt with some ripped jeans and a hoodie wrapped around my waist. I look to my right and see Shiro, Keith, and who I am guessing is Adam. "Hey guys!" I yell waving at them.
     "Hey." Was the reply I got from them with a little wave from Keith.
     "So I decided we should hang out at my place! I recently moved out of my house and got an apartment so if it's a little small, my bad." I explain to them.
     "Okay then, lead the way." Shiro said as he started to hold Adam's hand. We walked to my apartment and they sat on the couch while I sat in a chair.
     "So what do you guys want to do?" I ask them.
     "You invited us all here but have nothing to do?" Keith rhetorically asked.
     "Well, ya, I thought we could decide as a group!" I say enthusiastically.
     "How about Truth or Dare" Adam suggested smirking at Keith. Keith only showed a scared expression on his face.
     "Ya, okay" Shiro and I agreed.

Hey so I made the rest of this like a week or two after I said I would because well, I have family issues and so life hasn't been the best but to look on the bright side, a few more years and I get to live with my dad so that will make it a little better hopefully. Anyways hope the 3 people that read this liked the new chapter, BYE love ya all.)