Quirk counseling

"Yamada Izuku, you have quirk counseling." His teacher said, and gave him a time. Izu knew this was coming, after all, it was something everyone got. But, he was honestly worried about it, mostly because he was in a bad enough mood that day. Kugo was being himself as usual, so when it was time for his counseling, he had the tinging sensation of irritation running through him. He stopped outside the door and took a breath before knocking.

"Come in." A woman called, Izu opened the door, a woman with brown hair tied into a bun sat at a desk, she smiled at him. "You are Yamada Izuku, correct."

"Yes." He nodded, she smiled

"Good, good. Please take a seat." She motioned at a chair, Izu sat down. He was quietly taking notes on her emotions, she seemed quite friendly, calm, happy. He could feel she was a nice person, she glanced at her computer.

"Quirk – Empathy." She read, Izu guessed she was reading his record. "Do you know what this counseling will be about, Yamada?"

"To learn how to use my quirk responsibly." Izuku replied, "I already know all the quirk laws, my dad, and my Aunts and Uncles are all heroes." Then, this will be a little extra reminder for you." She beamed. "I'm Miss. Horie." Izu looked at her in confused disbelief.

For a whole hour, Izu was stuck with Miss. Horie talking about the Quirk laws. Asking a few questions about his quirk; how well he could control it, and similar things. As soon as he was able too, he left. Izu rubbed his forehead, he would have to deal with that again later, he wasn't particularly looking for to it. He saw his friend waiting for him, considering it was the end of the day.

"Hey Zu-kun! How did it go?" Noguichi asked as he reached them, the group walked towards the school exit.

"I think 10 minutes would have been fine for me." Izu sighed.

"It does seem to go on a bit, doesn't it?" Ose nodded in understanding.

"Kind of happy I don't have to go through it, it sounds incredibly boring." Shiyu looked at Izu's expression.

"You have no idea how lucky you are in this case. I don't want any more counseling after today. Kugo just irritates me naturally now, and quirk counseling certainly didn't help my mood in anyway." Izu frowned.

~*~

At home, Kyoumi got Shiyu to help her with dinner, as she sent Izu to help Hizashi with Asako. His little sister had quickly latched on to her empath brother, knowing how he could tell how she felt. He would occasionally respond with his own little push of emotion. He found Hizashi asleep on the sofa, Asako was sitting peacefully in her pushchair, she reached out when Izu entered the room.

"Heya Asako, how has your day been?" He asked, her responding giggle and joy caused him to smile. Izu wasn't sure what it was, but being around Asako was so much easier, he picked her up, he felt into control of his emotions for once, and it was nice. "So, you had a good day than. At least it was more eventful than mine." He smiled, he looked down as his sleeping dad. He wondered if he slept as much he has been when he had to raise him, Izu frowned at the thought, it was no secret raising a child with empathy was no walk in the park. Raising no child was, but empaths had no control over their emotions if they get then so young. Izu had a feeling he was terror, though the videos he had been shown by Hitoshi showed that he was a terror, he was a terror in the good way. After all, watching the younger version f himself tying to take out Endeavour in a walker was highly amusing. He sat down, Asako looked up at him with a calm expression. "You're so cute." He finally muttered, his fondness obviously reached her as she giggled.