Fuck

Yamada headed back into work once the holiday was over, Izu feeling a lot better. As soon as he walked into the staff room that morning back at work, the teachers swarmed Izu.

"Hey, Izu. You feeling better buddy?" Midnight cooed, Izu giggled at her and patted her cheek. Yamada waited for everyone to greet Izu, before sitting down. Izu patted him then motioned at the floor. Yamada smiled and put his son down. The teachers had to returned to their seats, but were watching in curiosity as they usually did. Yamada highly doubted they got any work done with Izu around.

"Now, Izu, remember what I said, no going under tables or touching wires. Okay?" Yamada told him.

"Pa!" Izu nodded, the teachers all gasped as Izu then began to crawl around.

"Since when..." Ectoplasm began

"When we were at my parents. He was after a kitten at the time." Yamada smiled proudly.

"Ssssh, look." Midnight hushed, they all looked. Izu had made his way to where Aizawa was fast asleep. He climbed onto his lap and happily went to sleep. "Aw, so cute." She snapped a quick photo of it. Aizawa shifted slightly, opening an eye tiredly, he looked at Izu for a moment. The teachers watched in silence, Midnight quickly switched her camera from Photo's to film. Aizawa opened his sleeping bag and pulled little Izu inside before zipping it up again. Izu's cheek smooched against Aizawa's as they both slept on. "Got it camera..." She giggled. The other teachers swiftly took their own pictures as evidence, this would probably never happen again in front of them. Power loader, began muttering quietly to himself and quickly began drawing out a design.

~~~~~~

It had been quite task to wake Aizawa up to get Izuku from him. Yamada had been half tempted to leave him with the kid for the day as he taught, but he knew that he probably wouldn't be able to concentrate as he would be worrying over him. But, Yamada finally got his son back, holding sleeping Izuku close in his carrier as he headed to class. Several students waved with silent hellos when they saw the sleeping child.

"Mic." Power loader rushed his way.

"Don't you have a class?" Yamada asked

"Yes, but I am curious, do you have a walker for Izu yet?" He asked, Yamada looked at him confused.

"No... should I get one?" Yamada frowned

"No, I'll make him a special on!" Power Loader seemed pretty pleased with himself as he walked away. Yamada chose not to question it and headed to his class.

During the lesson, Izu had woken up and tried to get down to go wondering again, but Yamada didn't listen. He knew Izu would possibly go crawling from the classroom and end up somewhere in Yuuei. Something he didn't want to happen. Luckily Izu seemed to understand his dad's feelings and didn't kick up a fuss about it, instead, he looked around the class. A few students gave him quick waves when Yamada wasn't watching, which Izu returned happily. At lunch, Power loader informed Yamada he would have it done by Saturday.

~~~~~~

Saturday rolled around, the teachers ended up meeting up at Yuuei, all of them wanted to see what Power Loader had made Izu. They had little knowledge that Nezu was talking to a certain pro hero at that time.

"Aw." Midnight gushed, Power Loader had made Izu a walker, and coloured it with different designs taken from the pro heroes of Yuuei. Izu giggled as he saw it, clapping his hand as he reached for it.

"Put him in it, Mic. That I can make sure I didn't make it too big." Power loader told him. Yamada placed Izu in it. The boy gasped happily, tapping the top of it which had all sorts of things he could mess with. Power Loader had made sure it was complete safe before decided it was done, and Izu seemed to love it.

"They use these to help them gain strength in their legs ready for walking, don't they?" Aizawa mumbled tiredly, glancing at Izu pressing a button that caused a light to turn on.

"They do?" Yamada asked, he would have to look in the baby books he head.

"Yep, why I thought Izu would like one now he's crawling around." Power Loader smiled.

"Thanks." Yamada told him, before knelling to look at Izu. "What do you say to Power Loader?" He asked, Izu turned to the hero with wide eyes and a bright smile.

"ank u!" He giggled, going back to hitting the poor light button.

"I swear this kid will be the end of us." Ectoplasm chuckled.

"Fuck." Aizawa swore quietly, causing all the heroes to glare at him. Izu just giggled, before trying to copy him. Yamada immediately stopped him.

"Don't copy Uncle Aizawa, that's a very bad word. Okay?" He told him sternly. Izu looked at him, before tapping once as his way of saying yes. Yamada then turned to Aizawa. "Why did you say that?" He asked angrily, Aizawa just pointed. Nezu was heading their way, behind him was Endeavour. "Ah... okay, understandable." It was no secret amongst the staff that they hated Endeavour, mostly as it was a feeling they all shared. The number 2 hero had an off feeling about him, making the others feel quite uncomfortable

"Good day everyone." Nezu greeted happily, his smile widened upon seeing Izu. "Good day to you too, Izukun." The mouse, bear hero, Izu giggled, reaching out to him. He let the child take his paw, giggling happily as he did.

"who's the kid?" Endeavour glared down at Izu.

"My son, Izuku." Yamada said, frowning at the 2nd hero. Izu looked up at Endeavour, the two fell in to a silent staring match. Then Izu pointed at him, and in a confused voice shocked everyone.

"Fuck?" He asked, Midnight, Power Loader and Ectoplasm laughed loudly. Yamada stared at his son in shock, whilst Aizawa stood with a proud smirk hidden in his scarf. "Fuck?" He asked again. It didn't take long for Endeavour to get pissed off and storm away. Izu watched him genuinely confused.

"He is a star!" Midnight laughed.

"But, he shouldn't know that word!" Yamada demanded.

"You told him it was a bad word, he put two and two together, he believes that Endeavour is Fuck." Ectoplasm explained. The teachers suddenly understood.

"Good job kid." Aizawa ruffled his hair.

~~~~~~

It wasn't until a few days later when they all realised that Izu should be kept away from Endeavour at all Costs, their next meeting consisted of Izuku running at Endeavour's legs in his walker, calling him fuck over and over. Midnight captured it on her phone, as did most of the teachers. It was soon posted on the internet and no one could have expected the response it received. Some people loved it, found it funny. Others were disgusted that a child knew that word. But, it was post underneath the video that the child was an empath, thus acted toward people based on how they felt to him. Which brought up many questions about Endeavour.