Present: "Write That Ballad"

"'Write That Ballad' is a new variety show by SBS. With the rise of electronic and hiphop music, SBS aims to inspire the younger ones to never forget ballad and not let it die. Because you are known to write music and play guitar, they want you to join. what do you think?" the manager asked. 

"What does CEO think about it? Chanyeol asked.

"He likes the idea. And he thinks people really want you there. you are the most voted idol to join the team" the manager replied.

"Who would I be with?" 

"The only confirmed members are Bigbang's Taeyang and IU"

"Who am I to say no? let's do it"

[NEWS FLASH]

YG ENTERTAINMENT confirmed that Blackpink's Rosé will join the new SBS variety show "Write That Ballad"

YG ENTERTAINMENT confirmed that Blackpink's Rosé will join the new SBS variety show "Write That Ballad". She is the second most voted idol next to Exo's Park Chanyeol and is the final member to be confirmed joining Chanyeol, Bigbang's Taeyang and singer IU. The four will headline the songwriting and processing of producing a ballad song with the youngest Chanyeol and Rose as the main contributors. The show is already creating buzz with the star-studed cast and is expected to have a high rating. The shoot will start next week as per SBS but the airing will happen only next month.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EXO's DORM 11:00 p.m.

"Yah! Park Chanyeol!" the worried hyung Junmyeon asked.

"Why? is there any problem?" Chanyeol shouted from his room.

"Didn't you tell me you were gonna join "Write That Ballad?"

"Yes, why?"

"Did you know chaeyoung is gonna join?"

"Twice chaeyoung?"

"Blackpink chaeyoung. Your Chaeyoung"

"WHAT?! ARE YOU KIDDING?!" Chanyeol shouted in disbelief. He did not know what to feel. Even if it's been years, how can he work with Chaeyoung after....

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

There will be jumps from past to present so take note of the title. I also hate long chapters so the chapters will be a little short but yeah. hope you enjoy. it's been a while since i wrote a story since i do scripts more often. thanks!