"I can't believe I slept in fucking jeans," Alex said, running his hands down his legs. "You ready to go?" He asked.

  Rosanna nodded and they headed out. They returned the room key to the reception and decided to walk around until they could find some place to eat. As they walked Alex noticed something in his peripheral vision.

"Fucking hell," he mumbled and turned his head the other way.

"What?" Rosanna asked and looked up at him with furrowed brows.

"There's some slags with cameras over there," Alex said unhappily. "I'd rather they not make up a story about us."

They tried to ignore them and attempted to find somewhere to eat faster but ended up being approached by one of the paparazzi.

"Alex Turner!" The man exclaimed, shoving a camera in his face. "You mind if I ask you some questions?"

Alex kept his gaze away from the man and kept walking. He wrapped an arm around Rosanna and held her close to him, knowing she got anxious in these situations.

"Alex!" The man called and followed after them.

"Mate, I'd really rather you just left us alone," Alex said as politely as he could muster.

"Is this your new girlfriend?" The man asked. The comment made Rosanna hide her face, looking down at the ground and leaning closer to Alex. She didn't need Andy seeing or hearing of shit like this to fuel his blind assumptions of Alex.

"Have you finally gotten over Alexa Chung?" the man persisted.

Alex didn't say anything and he and Rosanna fastened their pace.

"How's the tour going Alex?" the paparazzi said.

"Fantastic mate, you have a good day," Alex said as they turned a corner and left the paparazzi behind them.

Both of them let out a deep exhale.

"Sorry about that," Alex apologised and removed his arm from around her.

"Not your fault," Rosanna said. "I can't believe you have to deal with that shit on the daily."

Alex shrugged. "You get used to it," he said. "What about this place?" He asked and nodded to a cafe to their left.

"Yeah, let's go here," Rosanna smiled and they found themselves a table.

  They endured a long breakfast. They talked but avoided conversation about the events of the night before. Alex felt terrible. He wanted to punch Andy and he also wanted to punch himself for starting this whole situation. He should've kept his emotions to himself like Matt advised but in the moment he was so heated, starting an argument with Andy seemed like the least harmful route of the situation.

  He didn't understand why Rosanna didn't express any disappointment or anger towards himself. Even though Andy dealt the most damage, Alex was the one that set it off. He felt he was to blame for the situation, even though it was Andy who acted like an arsehole.

  "Are you sure you're not mad with me?" Alex eventually asked.

  Rosanna lowered the coffee mug from her lips and shook her head. "Should I be?"

  Alex shrugged and ran a hand through his hair. "I don't know."

  Rosanna sighed and crossed her legs. "I think I'm more shocked by what Andy said rather than the fact that you brought it up," she said honestly. "I can understand why you did though. I probably would've done the same thing if I was in your situation."