Chapter 50

There's no smut, but if you're uncomfortable reading intimate/mature scenes I'd advice that you skip to the place marked with this ***

I want this, I want you.

Glistening orbs as dark as night bore through Lolita's own, the sheer intensity of the hungry wolf's gaze enough to leave her in a heated pool seeping through the bathroom tiles into an eternal abyss.

"Damien" Her croaky voice called out unable to swallow the lump clogging her throat.

The air around her became thick, wrapping around her windpipe like a serpent attaching to his prey, the predatoral glint in her mate's orbs leaving her further suffocated.

"Damie-" The hot breath fanning her tingling neck silenced the agitated girl as she felt a sturdy grip on her waist, before Lolita could comprehend what was happening, she was thrown over the alpha's shoulder and in one swift motion her back gladly met the plush bed she had earlier escaped from.

Re-emerging from his inner battle, the darkness in Damien's foggy eyes momentarily lightened as his lean body hovered over Lolita, burying himself in the crook of her neck.

"Are you certain you want me to continue?" The alpha's raspy voice questioned as he inhaled his mate's captivating scent with the intent of comforting his inner beast; chest rumbling at the incoherent reply.

Slowly peppering Lolita's porcelain neck with his sensual lips, he continued. "My wolf is on edge, sweetheart" his kisses trailed down to her collarbone. "Say something" He used his knee to spread Lolita's exposed legs wider to accommodate himself as he pushed impossibly closer, meshing into her petite body. "Anything" His wet tongue lightly traced the joint of her neck and shoulder before he blew on her. "Tell me to stop"

The icy air attacked Lolita's skin causing her to tremble under Damien's muscular body, sparking a new found confidence as her fingers interlocked into his silky strands, pulling him upwards to meet his ravenous stare. The newly added distance of their chests broken through their deep haggard breaths.

Damien gently pressed his forehead against Lolita's, both lay still, basking in each other's proximity. The small girl's arms eventually extended to wrap around Damien, her legs mirroring this action as she attached herself onto his trembling lips.

Initially dumb struck at Lolita's action, Damien eventually returned her passion, devouring her swollen lips as their bodies rolled around on the large bed, their shirts discarded onto the ground through their fight for dominance.

Pulling back for breath, both mates took this as a moment to process the happenings before Lolita leaned in closer, nipped at Damien's protruding lip. "Bite me, Alpha" she seductively moaned causing her mate to instantly loose the little control he had over his wolf, he let out a husky groan before darting towards Lolita's neck.

Sharp teeth scraped against her flesh, Lolita felt her heart thudding rapidly, if Damien's body had not been glued onto her own, she was certain her heart would've fallen out of her chest. She squeezed her legs tighter around Damien's waist, a low moan tickling around her skin.

Lolita's breathing became uncontrollably rapid as Damien's canines elongated against her skin, the petrified girl braced herself for the impact as her mate gently began clamping his jaw.
*******************************************
However, the petite girl was met with an entirely different impact as Damien's body swiftly flung off of her onto the ground in a protective stance over Lolita as a reflex from the crash which resounded beneath the laminated floor, shaking the startled girl as she briskly rose onto her own feet searching for her discarded clothing.