A Massive Thank You!

This story has been a part of me for three years. I can't believe I just marked it as completed. It's honestly such a bittersweet feat and I would have to agree with Juliet on this one – Parting is such sweet sorrow indeed.

Honestly, it had gotten a bit difficult for me to get through with this story, because at some point I kind of lost the love for it and I think it reflected on my writing especially with the latter chapters. I'm sorry about that. But thank you guys for supporting me all the way. I wouldn't have gotten any close to finishing it if it weren't for all your love and support for me and my stories. I didn't want to leave any of you hanging, that's why even if I struggled, I tried my best to have it done and I hope I was able to deliver.

I have two stories coming up and unlike my first two, these ones are Harry Styles AU and will not be featuring Selena Gomez as my female protagonist.

That said, I'll be taking down Glass Ceiling for an indefinite period of time. Please don't get me wrong, I love Selena Gomez but I'm not feeling her as my main character for it. I have a plot for it as well, but it is in thorough need of serious polishing, so I won't be putting it up until I'm confident I'll be able to finish it.

Again, thank you for all your love and support. This won't be the last you'll hear from me!

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I love you all!