Chapter 16

AN: Mandy and Selena look cute, don't they? :)

Is Selena Gomez stuck in a love triangle between Harry Styles and Justin Bieber?

Selena Gomez sure does love to keep us on our toes and guessing when it comes to her love life, and boy is she good at it! Not even a week ago, The Heart Wants What It Wants songstress was seen cozying to One Direction heartthrob Harry Styles. The two were photographed looking very close and pretty much in their own world as their friends busied themselves with a game of football.

Though the pictures didn't feature much PDA, the attraction between the two pop stars was obviously undeniable. As rumors would have it, this isn't the first time that Styles, 21 had expressed his interest in pursuing Gomez, 23. The two have actually been reported to be spending a lot of time with each other since the birthday of their common friend, model Cara Delevingne, a month ago. Perhaps it was also during this time that the two friends have begun to see each other in a new light.

But before any of us could even hope for romance to escalate between the two, the 23 year-old singer and actress decided to add a spicy twist to her love life once more when she was seen sharing a sweet stroll with none other than her ex-boyfriend Justin Bieber, the previous night. The two even spent a lot of alone time in Justin's hotel room.

According to a source, the two met up at the Ritz-Carlton, WP24 where the Sorry hitmaker had reportedly serenaded his ex-girlfriend with his own rendition of My Girl. Aaaaw.

The ex-lovers had dated and got caught up in a torrid yet rocky relationship in 2010 before finally calling it quits late 2012. Speculations arose regarding the true reason behind their sudden breakup, one even involving Selena's former BFF Kendall Jenner as they also suffered a falling out the same time the couple decided to part ways, but neither of the two confirmed the real reason behind it. But even if three years have passed since Jelena ended, it is quite obvious that Justin is still keen on winning her back.

In fact the R&B singer had always been keen to express his lingering affections towards his former flame, even citing her as "the first and greatest love of his life" in his most recent interview with GQ magazine when he was asked about the highlights of his teenage years.

"That would have to be my relationship with my ex [Selena Gomez]. I know I've done a lot of things I'm not proud of, but my relationship with her will never be one of them. She taught me a lot of things and inspired me to be better. You can even ask me that question again 50 years from now and I'm positive my answer would still remain the same. I could even be telling stories of her with my grandchildren. I'll tell them, you know Selena Gomez? She's my ex-girlfriend, the first and greatest love of my life."

Perhaps Selgo had gained awareness of this interview along with his previous ones where he had nothing to offer the stunner but kind words.

Though while many of us are glad that the two have established a common ground again or even perhaps had already found their way to recovery, still we can't help but ask what happened to her budding romance with dear ol' Hazza?

But to add more confusion, just when we could finally say that Jelena is indeed on their way to reconciliation, Selena was seen leaving the hotel where the 21 year old Canadian hunk was staying at in a haste looking frustrated and close to tears before the night ended.

Huh? Well that was fast.

So what exactly happened? Did Justin break her heart again in just a span of three hours or did Selena finally realize that she really has a thing for British men now?

I guess Selena needs to make up her mind with this one. But with two charming, successful and eligible bachelors pinning after you, we could only imagine how tough it is to determine which is which.