I love you

• Addison's POV •

I woke up at 9:30, sleep in. Yas. I was feeling happy because now I know we're all together again. Hopefully nothing else will ruin our relationships now.

I got dressed in my favourite white shorts, a light green singlet, my light green converse and my hair in a waterfall braid.

I went downstairs and Madelyn and Brooke were awake before me. They always are.

"Morning smiley face," Brooke said noticing my happy mood. "If you wondering why I'm so happy, it's because we're finally all together again," I said as I started to eat my cereal. "Well that's fab!" Brooke said sarcastically.

"Brooke, what's going on?" Asked a worried Madelyn. "Nothing," she lied.

"Tell us!" I shouted.

"Fine! Cameron's ex-girlfriend Jessica is here. We saw her the other day, I'm worried that she'll want Cam back and that he'll choose her over me. Seriously, she's gorgeous though. She has dark brow hair, hazel eyes and her hair is dead straight," Brooke sighed.

"He loves you and he knows that. I think it's time for you to start knowing that. Trust is the most important thing in a relationship, so you should start trusting him Brooke, okay?" I stated putting a comforting hand on her shoulder.

"Now get a grip!" I yelled.

"Yes, we are not going to treat you like a princess! Okay? When we go to Shawn's place, you and him are going to talk okay!?" Shouted Madelyn.

"Okay, okay!" Brooke said putting her arms back in defence.

"Now let's go to Shawn's house," I smiled grabbing my bag and phone as walked out the front door to Shawn's house.

• Cameron's POV •

Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. Jessica, why is she still here?! She's going to ruin my relationship with Brooke, I just know it.

*knock knock*

I opened the door to see Broo- JESSICA! "What the fuck are you doing here?!" I yelled so loud.

"To meet my boyfriend aka you," she smiled as she ran her fingers up against my chest. "Go away from me. I hate you," I shouted. "Puh-lease, you do not," she laughed. "I do! Now go away, you ugly shit!" I yelled pushing her away from me. She walked up to me again and started touching me with her hands. She was now all up against me, ew.

"Camer- Cameron, what the fuck is going on?!" Screamed Brooke about to cry as she saw Jessica up against me.

"She's trying to get back together with me. Please it's not what it looks like, I love you and only you," I yelled pushing Jessica off me. "Are you serious?" Brooke laughed. "I see you. And your supposed to be ex girlfriend all up against you and you tell me you love me," She explained. "How am I supposed to believe you!" She yelled.

"Bec- because I love you," I said trying to grab her as she started walking out of the house. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" She yelled in my face.

"Brooke, come on. Didn't you listen about what I said about trust?" I explained. "Yes. But it looks like you didn't!" She said as she walked off sobbing. "Fuck my life. Fuck everything. I hate people," I said slamming the door with Jessica kicked outside. "Shit. I'm an ass," I muttered to myself.

• Shawn's POV •

So that's who Jessica is. She really is disgusting no wonder why Cameron dumped her.

Brooke and Cameron's relationship is uh gone a bit down. Well very much down. She was all up against him, wow. If only Brooke saw what really happened cause I did.

Oh my gosh. I did. I saw it. BROOKE.

I opened the front door and ran to find Brooke. She was sitting on the ground around the corner of someone's house. "Brooke?" I asked softly. "What the hell do you want?!" She snapped back. "To tell you what really happened," I said sitting down beside her.

"Fine. Tell me what really happened then," she said listening.

"Cam was expecting to open the door and see you, but instead it was Jessica. He swore and then Jessica started touching him but he pushed her away. Then she said he has to get back together with her so then she went up against him and you happened to open the door and that exact moment," I ended with my hands in my lap.

"Oh my gosh. What have I done!" She said as she got up and ran to my house. Ah. I'm such a good relationship fixer.

• Brooke's POV •

I ran to Shawn's house and opened the door straight away. Cameron was on the floor hugging his knees. Aw, what have I done.

"Cam, Cameron," I said softly. "What?" He asked only just realising it was me. "You don't like me anymore, why are you here?" He asked wiping his eyes.

"Because I was wrong," I said holding his hand. "Wrong about what?" He asked.

"About everything. I'm so stupid. The whole trust conversation we had, I'm really the one who should've listened. I can't believe- well it looks like you really aren't going good without me, so that's why I don't want to leave you. I love you so much and I really don't want to end our relationship over this fight. I love you Cameron Alexander Dallas," I said as I kissed him on the lips. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me back.

I took that as a I love you too.

• Addison's POV •

After all the drama finished Madelyn, Brooke and I went home. We got in our pyjamas and talked. We played games, truth or dare, blind folded makeovers and just random girl things.

We had so much fun. I had an amazing time with Shawn too.

In the end, the girls and I fell asleep laughing probably. I love them so much.