I want you

• Addison's POV •

I woke up at 9, I got up and had a quick shower. I got dressed in my pink singlet, white shorts, light pink converse, a small necklace and I left my hair down.

I went downstairs with a happier feeling than yesterday. "Morning Addy," said Madelyn taking her eyes off her phone. "Morning," I smiled back.

"Hey girlies, Cameron texted me and he invited us over to hang at Shawn's place and stuff so yeah," Brooke said coming down the stairs. "Okay, I'm coming," Madelyn said excitedly. "Of course, we're all going Mads," I said laughing.

"Do you wanna go now?" Asked Brooke. "Yeah, I'm not that hungry anyway," I said as I got up and headed for the door. "Let's go! Bye mum," I yelled as Madelyn closed the door behind us.

We went around the corner and got to Shawn's house. I knocked on the door.

• Jack G's POV •

I heard a knock on the door. Ah, it must be the girls. I walked up to the door and opened it to see Addison looking as gorgeous as ever. Wow, she's hot.

"Hey babe," Shawn said walking over to her and hugging her. "Hey Shawn," she smiled back and kissed him on the lips.

I got a bit jealous, but I'm going to tell her how I feel today and she'll be mine soon. I smiled to myself as I shut the door. 'THUMP'

"Ow! You shithead!" Shouted Jack J throwing a pillow at Taylor. "Sorry, but it was funny," laughed Taylor as he ran away.

• Hayes' POV •

Oh no, things are going to get bad today. I can just feel it. Shawn loves Addison and she definitely loves him back. I just don't think Jack G has any chance of winning her. Why does Jack have to like Addy?

Shawn's like my brother and I can't let Jack G ruin his relationship with Addy. Shit. What am I going to do?

I can clearly see the way Jack G is looking at Addy, he wants her. But Addy sees him no more than a close friend. Things are going to get ugly.

• Addison's POV •

I smiled as I saw Shawn. He still makes me have butterflies in my stomach every time he's around.

"Who wants to go to the park and play basketball?" Asked Shawn as he grabbed his basketball and opened the front door to leave.

"Let's all go!" Shouted Cameron holding Brooke's hand and walking out the door. "I can't play basketball," said a worried Madelyn. "I'll teach you babe," Hayes said grabbing her hand and interlocking their fingers. Awww so adorable.

We got to the park and all the boys sorted out the teams. 5 on 5 while Brooke, Madelyn and I watched and cheered.

They had a break for 10 minutes and Jack G came up to me. "Hey beautiful," he said standing very close to me. "Uh hey," I stuttered feeling very uncomfortable. "Can I talk to you alone? Please princess?" He asked begging. "Okay," I said following him to an empty bench space under a tree.

"I really like you. I want you, I want you to be mine. I can't stand seeing you with Shawn, I really can't. I'm the one for you," he said taking my hand. "But I don't li-" I was cut off by Jack G's lips crashing into mine. I pushed him away. "What the f*ck! Jack why would you do that? I don't see you anymore than a close friend and now all I see you as is a betrayal to Shawn. One of your closest friends!" I shouted as I stormed off.

• Jack G's POV •

I couldn't hold it in. Now I've just ruined our friendship. "Dude, why is my girlfriend so angry?" Asked Shawn walking to me followed by all the guys.

"I really liked her and I kissed her," I blurted out quickly. "Why!?" Yelled an angry Shawn. Oh shit.

"I thought you were my friend. I'm not going to hit, punch or smash your face because violence is not the answer. But I'm going to tell you that we can't be friends. I can't be friends with someone who hits on my girlfriend and kisses her. Sorry Jack but bye," Shawn finished as he walked off.

At least he didn't hit me? I thought to myself.

"Dude, what happened to bros for life?" Jack J said shaking his head and walking off. "No Jack please. Your my bestfriend more like brother stay with me please?" I begged as he slowly turned around and looked at me.

"Sorry. I told you not to tell her, hit on her and kiss her, did you listen? Anyway us guys were a pack. If someone liked a girl we help them get the girl, not break them apart, I'm sorry," Jack J turned around and walked off and with that I was left alone.

I'm. An. Idiot.

• Addison's POV •

"Addy, please come on. Calm down," Brooke said hugging me. "No I can't! He kissed me. Jack G kissed me! Why? Just why!" I yelled. "Because some boys are IDIOTS!" Shouted Madelyn bringing me chocolate. "Eat. The. Chocolate. It will help," Madelyn said pointing at the chocolate she brought.

"Thanks Madelyn. And thankyou Brooke, you two are the best bestfriends anyone could ever ever ever ask for, I love you both," I said bringing them in for a group hug.

"But this is now Jack's problem. He destroyed his bestfriend's friendship and ours too. He is the one who has to figure it all out," I said taking another bite of the chocolate. "Wow, someone's very mature now," laughed Brooke. "I've always had maturity, most of the time I just don't show it," I laughed slapping Brooke's arm.

"I'm going to bed, to cry. Night," I said putting my head in my pillow.

* ding ding * I checked my phone. A text from Shawn.

my boy😍: talk about this 'drama' tomorrow?

my girl💕: yes. I love you so much

my boy😍: I know that, but you should know that I love you WAYY more xox

my girl💕: I'm going to bed night

my boy😍: goodnight, wishing you have amazing dreams. Forget about today

my girl💕: I won't forget about this cute conversation though. love you

my boy😍: love you more

I put my phone down and put my blanket around me. Tomorrow is going to be different in every way possible.