Let the fun begin

• Shawn's POV •

I heard a knock on the door. Yes, that must be Addy, Brooke and Madelyn. I walked to the door and swung it open straight away.

"Shawn! I missed you," shouted Addison as she hugged me tightly. "Missed you too! I can't believe we haven't seen each other for 2 whole days. That's too long for bestfriends," I said as I hugged her back.

"Meant to be together. Told you," whispered Brooke to Cameron. I cocked an eyebrow at them but they only just laughed.

"Let's watch a movie!" Yelled Hayes. "Yay!" I shouted back as I jumped onto the couch next to Hayes. Addy sat next to me as usual. While Brooke sat close to Cameron and Nash. Mostly Cam. Madelyn was surprisingly sitting right next to Hayes and wasn't bothered at all when Hayes put his arm around her.

Interesting.. I thought as I watched her carefully. My mind slowly snapped out of my thinking session to hear someone calling my name.

"Shawn, Shawn, SHAWN!" Shouted a familiar voice who I knew straight away was Addison's. "Huh- what did you say?" I asked clearly looking as stupid as ever. "I said I need to tell you something about someone's strange behaviour," she sharply stated. I mouthed a big 'oh' because I knew who she was talking about.

We walked outside and sat down on the chair outside my front window. "Seriously what's going on with Madelyn? Getting all cozy with Hayes, not that I have a problem with that. Its just that Hayes is like a little brother to me and I don't want him to get his heart broken again," I explained with a lot of weird hand gestures. "No, I understand. It's just that Madelyn is falling for Hayes!" She quickly blurted out. "Oh my lord Hayes mother of chicken nuggets are you serious?" I asked excitedly. "Yes of course!" She shouted back.

• Brooke's POV •

I was standing next to Cam obviously trying to hear what Shawn and Addy were talking about. "Dude, if you wanna know what they're talking about just ask me!" I said sharply. "Why? What do you know?" He said back. "Well, they're talking about the fact that Madelyn Alison Smith likes Benjamin Hayes Grier back!" I shouted loudly but only so that he could hear.

"Wow really? I mean I'm sorry. For being a jerk just then. It seems your not that bad after all," Cam said with a wink. "So you thought I was ugly and bad/horrible?" I asked.

"No, no, no. You were always really attractive but you just seemed TOO obsessed with me," he said with a smirk. I blushed but before I could say anything Jack J yelled, "WHO WANTS TO PLAY TRUTH OR DARE?!" "I want to play," Carter said back jumping up and down. "Let's all play," Shawn said as he walked in. We all walked into the lounge and sat in a circle.

• Addison's POV •

"I'm going first!" Shouted Matt. "Truth or daaaaree, uh Madelyn?" "Um, truth.." She shakily muttered back. "In this room, which one of the guys would you kiss?" Matt winked as he asked.

"Ummm... H-Hayes," Madelyn stuttered. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, don't worry I'm not laughing at you Mads. I'm laughing at Hayes's face when you said him. It's like he wants to get up and say PRAISE THE LORD FOR THIS DAY!" Laughed Carter smacking the ground.

"Dibs going next!" Yelled Cam. "Truth or dare.. Addy?" "Dare, Cammy-boy!" I shouted back laughing and looking straight at Shawn who was looking at me. Cameron must've saw our googly eye moment because he snapped his fingers and said, "back into reality!"

"I dare you, Addison. To.. HAHAH, I'm evil. Make out with S-Sh-Shawn Mendes for 2minutes!" Shouted Cam. My laughter turned into a death glare at Cameron. Brooke wiggled her eyebrows at me while Madelyn laughed into Hayes. "Um. Okay?" I said slowly.

I slowly looked at Shawn, and went to cup his face. But he cupped mine first. We kissed, it was weird at first but in the end it was perfect. It seemed like he actually liked me.

We kissed for 2 minutes like Cam said until we broke apart, smiling. Too much smiling. We started laughing. Everyone else was just staring at us like 'did we just see our bestfriends who have known each other for 12-13 years makeout in front of us?'

"Uh. Truth or Dare Cameron?" I asked breaking the awkward tension. I looked around and all the guys were staring at us suspiciously. "Dare!" He yelled back. "I dare you to kiss Brooke Taylor on the lips!" I laughed.

"Okay!" He said without a care in the world. He cupped Brooke's face and kissed for more than 30 seconds. "Dayum, your a good kisser," he said straight away breaking the kiss. "I've known that for a long time but I was just waiting for the perfect person to say that!" Brooke said back.

"Truth or Dare.. HAYES!" Shouted Brooke straight away obviously in a happy mood. "Dare, no shit," he said back as Madelyn laughed. "I dare you to kiss Madelyn on the lips!" Brooke said evilly. "Okay!" He said as he cupped Madelyn's face and kissed her. Madelyn put her hand on his chest and kissed back. Awww! So cute. But then I finally snapped back into reality and realised they were only 13 turning 14 year old children that are full on making out.

"Okay. Okay! Enough of this sexual activity/interrogation game we call Truth or Dare for short!" I yelled getting up. "Party pooper!" Shouted Aaron. "Shut up Aaron!" Shawn yelled back.

"Zayum, Shawn you getting nashty!" Nash said funnily. "I'm going home. You coming, Madelyn? Brooke?" I asked. "I'm coming," "me too!" Shouted both of them.

Madelyn and Brooke went out the door before me but I stayed back to talk to Shawn. Before I could say anything he said something first. "Sorry for Cameron he can be an idiot sometimes, hopefully that amazing incident won't ruin our relationship!" He blurted out quickly.

"Shawn. Shut up! Firstly, It won't ruin our relationship. Secondly, did you just say amazing incident? And lastly I didn't mind the kiss at all!" I explained. "Me neither. You're a pretty good kisser to be honest!" He said back. "Well I've got to go. Bye," I said while waving. "Bye," he said back.

We walked home, Madelyn and Brooke were having a sleepover at my place. We went to bed straight away because we were so tired but before that we obsessed over how love struck we all are.

* ding ding ding *

I looked down at my phone to see that Shawn texted me.

Shawn💛: park with everyone tomorrow?

Addy<3: yep! See you then

Shawn💛: can't wait x bye

Addy<3: me neither x bye

Shawn💛: byeeeee

Addy<3: byeeeeeeee Shawnyy

Shawn💛: byeeeeeeeeee Addyy

Brooke and Madelyn were already snoring as I smiled to myself before I put my phone down and fell asleep.

I think I have fallen in love with my bestfriend. ❤️

A/N:

Drama will happen after certain people start dating so yeah! Drama will not be caused by Cameron (like always!😔) cause he's awesome. Stuffs going to happen at the park so keep reading.