The Big Day?

• Addison's POV •

I woke up at 7:30 (no sleep in sadly) and I was really excited. I don't even know why but it just feels like a good day. I got dressed in a white top, denim shorts, my black & white vans and my hair in a fishtail braid. I went downstairs and surprisingly Madelyn was not awake, nor was Brooke.

They must've stayed up late watching movies without me.

I ate my cereal while scrolling through twitter. I have 300k followers, mostly because of Shawn. I get a lot of hate sometimes but I never let it get to me.

"Morning," Madelyn said startling me followed by Brooke. "Good morning, stay up late?" I asked. "Yes, and it was a horrible idea," Brooke said rubbing her eyes. "You idiots," I muttered as I laughed.

"We're going to Shawn's house. Again. Cause we can, so eat quickly," I said jumping on the couch. "Okay, okay. I love my food though, so don't rush my special time with it," laughed Brooke.

After they ate their breakfast we left for Shawn's house.

• Shawn's POV •

Okay. I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend straight away, don't wait or it's too late.

I heard a knock on the door, so I rushed to get it. Brooke ran up to Cameron and hugged him. Madelyn walked in and kissed Hayes on the cheek. Addy just hugged me.

"Uh Addy, can I talk to you alone?" I asked scratching the back of my neck.

"Yes of course," she smiled.

I took her outside and we sat down. "Your beautiful, do you know that?" I said looking into her eyes. "I'm not beautiful Shawn. If I was then tell it to the world!" She shouted back. "Your beautiful," I said again. "Shawn, I said say it to the world," she stated back. "But you are my world. You are my bestfriend, my shoulder to lean on, the one person I know I can count on, you're the love of my life, you're my one and only, you're my everything," I said moving in closer.

"I love you Shawn Mendes," she smiled blushing as well. "I love you too Addison Moore," I said as I kissed her. This time the kiss was real, I knew she liked me and I liked her back. It was perfect and I hope nothing will ever ruin it.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked kissing her hand. "Of course, I'd be honoured," she said hugging me.

We got up and walked inside. As a couple, not just bestfriends anymore and I couldn't be any happier.

• Addison's POV •

I'm Shawn Mendes's girlfriend.

I am Shawn Mendes's girlfriend.

Me, Addison, Shawn Mendes's girlfriend. Man, it sounds good.

We walked inside, hand in hand. The first person to notice was Brooke as she squealed so loud and practically jumped on me. "OH MY GOSH! YOU TWO ARE ADORABLE. IMAGINE YOUR BABIES!" She shouted so loud. "Hold your horses on the babies Brooke!" I shouted blushing at the same time. Brooke laughed as she went to sit on the couch.

• Brooke's POV •

Shawn and Addison are so adorable, I really need to think of a ship name. Shawdison? Addishawn? Shaddy? I don't know but I need one. OTP!

"Hey babe, what are you thinking of?" Cameron asked sitting next to me on the couch.

"A ship name for Shawn and Addy," I said pecking him on the lips. "Your so cute," Cam said holding my hand. "Thanks but your cuter. Do NOT try to argue," I said with style #sass. "Okay Sass queen," he laughed laying his head on my thighs.

"Get off me ugly. Only joking you are adorable," I laughed as he gave me a worried look.

• Shawn's POV •

"Selfie. Come on, Addy. Take a selfie with me please?" I asked with a puppy dog face. "Fine," she said smiling as I took the picture and tweeted it.

@ShawnMendes: with my beautiful girl💕 @AddisonMoore

"Awww, you two look so cute in your picture!" Shouted Carter. He must've been on twitter when I posted it. "Thanks Cartahhhhh," Addison shouted.

• Addison's POV •

"So, how long have you liked me?" I asked laying on him and looking up at him. "Since Grade 6, it's hard to hold in feelings. It felt like forever!" Shawn said smiling. "Hahah, that's about the same time I did too. Puberty hit you well," I said laughing so much.

"Well thanks, but you've always been a gorgeous bestfriend," Shawn said kissing my cheek.

"Time for a selfie for my account," I said grabbing her phone. *click*

@AddisonMoore: hottest guy ever 😍 @ShawnMendes love you

"You two are soooo cute!" Shouted Matt showing my post on twitter.

"Shawn. Do you love me?" I asked looking into his eyes. "Yes of course. How couldn't I?" He said straight away. "Because some of your fans don't," I frowned. "Well, then they aren't real fans!" He shouted back.

"Okay, I get it. I love you too," I said kissing him. "I love you the more," he said smiling. "I love you the most! I win! Haha!" I laughed as I got up.

"We should head home now. Bye Shawn, love you," I said kissing him on the lips and opening the door. "Bye guys!" Madelyn and Brooke said together.

We started walking and it was around 7. "So you and Shawn, huh?" Asked Madelyn laughing. "Yes, me and Shawn!" I said smiling.

"You two are my OTP, still thinking of a ship name!" Muttered Brooke as we walked inside my house. We all jumped onto the couch and watched TV.

*3 hours later*

"Goodnight!" I said getting up and walking upstairs. "I'm coming, I'm tired," shouted Madelyn following me. "Right behind ya," Brooke shouted.

I jumped into bed and texted Shawn. But before that I changed his emoji and name in my contacts.

my girl💕: night Shawn

my boy😍: goodnight Addy

my girl💕: love you heaps

my boy😍: love you the most!

my girl💕: see you tomorrow

my boy😍: I was wondering so you want to go out tomorrow? 5?

my girl💕: yes! of course

my boy😍: see you then beautiful love you

my girl💕: love you x

I smiled. Finally we were together, it felt like nothing could ever ruin our relationship now.