Good Bad Good.. Bad?

• Addison's POV •

I woke up at 8, I was happy. Not much of a sleep in but I was happy. I had a shower and got dressed in sweat pants, a sweater that said 'BAE' and my ugg boots.

I went downstairs and Brooke and Madelyn were in the same style of clothes as me.

"We are going to have a bestfriend day!" I shouted grabbing the cereal. "Why?" Asked a confused Brooke. "Because we spend too much time with our boyfriends now, so we are going to have one. Okay?" I snapped back. "Okay," Madelyn said putting her arms back in defence.

"What do you want to do first?" I asked jumping onto the couch and scrolling on twitter on my phone.

• Shawn's POV •

"Hayes. It's BFF Appreciation Day, let's do stupid stuff!" I said jumping on Hayes. "What really? It's not on my calendar though," he said shoving me off him. "I made it up. I want to hang out with my brother because we spend so much time with our girlfriends," I said dragging him outside.

"Shawn can I tell you something?" Hayes asked as we sat down on a bench. "Yeah, anything!" I smiled back.

"I feel like Madelyn and I are slowly drifting apart," he finished looking at his feet. "Don't worry she loves you, you love her that's all that matters," I said while hugging him. "Thanks so much Shawn, I love you mate," Hayes said laughing. "I love you too little bro," I smiled as I broke the hug.

• Addison's POV •

"Addison, I really need to tell you something," Brooke started as I took my eyes off my phone. "Okay," I smiled.

"Well - uh Cameron was talking to me and... Jack G likes you," Brooke stuttered.

My smile broke into a frown. No. No. No, this can't be happening. "I can't do this," I said as I ran upstairs. "No, please, Addy listen," Madelyn yelled following me. I closed my door and jumped onto my bed. Brooke opened the door and sat on my bed, followed by Madelyn.

"Please listen," Brooke said hugging me. "No I seriously can't. I really can't, I haven't told you about all the stupid hate I'm getting. Shawn can't even have a girlfriend because only some of his fans are sooo protective. I get hate for dating Shawn, now Jack G likes me. I don't want to reject him because he's like my brother but I love Shawn more than anything," I sobbed hugging Brooke back. "I need Shawn," I said getting up.

I texted Shawn straight away.

my girl💕: I need you

my boy😍: what happened?!!

my girl💕: please come.. please

my boy😍: I'll be right over babe xox

I stayed in my room and waited. Madelyn and Brooke left the room while I sat there and thought of what I should do with my life.

• Shawn's POV •

"Hayes, I'm so so so so so sorry. But I gotta go, Addison really needs me, I'm so sorry," I said getting up. "Go. Do what you need, it's okay," he smiled as he went inside. "Thanks," I yelled before running to Addy's house.

When I got there I opened the door and walked straight in. "She's in her room, go," Brooke said pointing at the stairs. I nodded and went upstairs to her room.

"Addison, hello," I said softly opening the door. "Shawn!" She sobbed running up and hugging me. "What's wrong?" I asked worriedly. "Hate. Your fans, hate me," she said quietly.

"They don't hate you, come on I'm here," I said kissing her forehead. "Read these comments then," she said as she handed me her phone. I walked out of the room and went into her bathroom.

@shawnismyhusband: back off bitch Shawn's mine @AddisonMoore

@shawnsbae: ewww how could he like you @AddisonMoore

@magconmendes: UGLIEST GIRL EVERRRRRRR = @AddisonMoore

@mendeslove: oh god what's wrong with her face 😷😷 @AddisonMoore

@shawnismybf: ew did a dog shit on her face? WTF

"Why do you have to go into the bathroom?" Addy asked worriedly as she came into the bathroom. "Because I don't want you to see me cry over these hate comments," I said stuttering and hugging her so hard. "Shawn - can't - breathe," she said between breathes.

"Sorry, but I love you," I said kissing her. "Thanks for being amazing. Oh and crying over hate comments that are directed to me is the most adorable thing any guy has ever done. I love you more than anything," she said hugging me. "You should get going. Thankyou for everything, I think I might go to sleep now. Only because there's nothing else to do with my life," she said with a sigh as she took my hand at led me downstairs. "You have a lot to do with your life, maybe miss just not the time. Oh and no problem. Have a good sleep, love you," I said kissing her hand while I wiped my eyes. "Love you," she said as I walked out and she walked back into her room.

• Addison's POV •

This little 'crush' Jack G has on me will NOT ruin my relationship with Shawn. I love him and that's that. "Are you okay?" Asked Brooke walking into my room. "Yeah I'm fine for now," I said looking down.

"You'll be alright, you've always got us. Goodnight Addy," Madelyn said as she hugged me and followed Brooke out of my room. "Goodnight," I muttered closing my eyes.

I love Shawn Mendes. I knew things were too good to be true.. Jack Gilinsky, oh gosh.

A/N:

"Do I need to show you, guess I gotta show you" // LOVE THAT SONG 😍 listening to it right now :) sorry for the short chapter