He loves me, he really does

• Addison's POV •

I woke up at 9 and I was feeling. Okay? I got up and got dressed in my lace cardigan, flower top underneath with my black leggings and my brown boots.

I left my hair down it was wavy, not curly neither was it straight.

I went downstairs to have breakfast but I grabbed my phone first. Brooke was laying on the couch while Madelyn was eating cereal. "Morning," Madelyn said with a mouthful of cereal. "You look pretty, as always," Brooke said looking at my outfit. "Thanks Brooke, you look more fabulous," I said looking at her outfit. She was wearing a cute light green dress with cream coloured flats. It suited her well.

"What are we doing today?" I asked eating my cereal. "Um?" Madelyn said more of a question then a suggestion.

* ding ding * I looked down on my phone and I had gotten a message from Shawn.

Shawn😍❤️: the guys & I are going to the park today. Wanna come?

Addy💘😊: yeah that sounds great! What time should we meet?

Shawn😍❤️: 11 maybe?

Addy💘😊: sounds good, love you & see you there

Shawn😍❤️: love you more! can't wait

Addy💘😊: bye bby 😘

Shawn😍❤️: bye babe xxxx 💕

"We're going to the park with Shawn and the guys. We are meeting up at 11 so get ready!" I finished saying that as I jumped onto the couch and checked my social media.

"Uh, can I tell you girls something," Madelyn said quietly. "Yes, of course," Brooke said worriedly as I looked up from my phone.

"I think Hayes doesn't like me anymore," Madelyn said almost crying. "Madelyn Smith! He loves you with all his heart, don't you dare doubt that. If you don't think he loves you then ask him and see what he says. Come on, it's 10:30 might as well get there early," Brooke said grabbing her bag and getting up.

"Okay, I will," Madelyn said standing up and walking out the door followed by Brooke and I.

Shawn and the guys were already at the park when we got there. "You look hot," Cameron said as he kissed Brooke and took her hand. He led them to a table where they just talked and laughed a lot. They really love each other I thought to myself.

"Whatcha thinking about gorgeous?" Asked Shawn wrapping his arms around my waist. "Madelyn is going to ask Hayes if he still loves her," I said kissing his cheek. "Geez, of course he loves her. I mean, he talks about her non stop," Shawn laughed. "Well then, let's watch their little conversation," I smiled. "Okay, but technically it's eavesdropping," Shawn said hugging me. "I don't care," I said hugging him back as he laughed.

• Madelyn's POV •

"Hayes, can I talk to you?" I quietly asked. "Yeah, sure babe," Hayes said following me as I led him to an empty park bench.

"Do you love me?" I blurted out quickly. "Pardon?" He asked.

"Do you love me?" I asked again. "Of course, why would you ask that?" Hayes said hugging me. I put my head on his shoulder. "Because I just thought you didn't love me anymore," I said almost crying.

"Are you serious? I love you more than anything. You are my sunshine on a rainy day, you are the one who actually makes me do my homework, your the one I always think of when I'm scared because I smile at sound of your voice, when someone says your name, when I see a picture of you and I smile the most when I get to see you. I love you so much Madelyn, I really do," Hayes said as he kissed me. "I love you Hayes Benjamin Grier. I don't know why I ever doubted you," I said kissing him back.

He loves me, he really does.

• Shawn's POV •

I bought a necklace for Addison. It said "you are mine forever" then it had a little infinity sign underneath. It's pretty adorable.

"Addison, I love you," I said as she looked at me and smiled.

"I love you too Shawn," she said smiling as she kissed my cheek. "Here I got this for you," I said as I handed her the box with the necklace in it.

"Oh my. Shawn this is so gorgeous! Oh my gosh! It's so - so - wow," she squealed as she kissed me on the lips. "Thankyou so much! I love you!" She shouted as she hugged me. "I'm glad you like it, I love you too Addy," I said wrapping my arms around her. She asked me to put it around her neck so I did and it really did look gorgeous on her.

"Wow, the necklace looks beautiful on you. But it's nothing compared to your actual looks," I said with a wink.

"Aw, you are so adorable," she laughed. "So, uh. Um, when do you think Jack G's going to apologise," I muttered. "I'm not sure why?" She asked looking obviously uncomfortable about this topic.

"Because he was still a close friend and I miss him. We've done a lot of things without him and I can't stand it," I said blushing.

"You are so cute when you blush. I miss him too but it's his decision," she said wrapping her arms around me. "Thanks," I said quietly as I kissed the top of her head.

• Jack G's POV •

I miss her. I miss him. I miss my brother. I miss my family.

I need to go back. I don't know what to say, when do I do it? How do I do it? It's all my fault. I miss my other half, my bestfriend and my brother. Jack has got no one to be completely open to other than me.

I'm going to do it, not today but soon. Like tomorrow or something, they do so many things without me.

I just can't believe I did what I did. I did it and now I need to fix it.

They're my family and I can't leave them. Because I love them.

• Addison's POV •

I do miss Jack G. I really do, he's like a brother to me and it's not right without him here. But I know he is the one who has to apologise, he will do it when he thinks he's ready and I know I'll be ready to forgive him.

I checked my phone it was 7. "Brooke and Madelyn we should head back now," I yelled. I saw Brooke kissing and hugging Cameron. Madelyn was with Hayes and she looked like she loves him even more than she did before. They must of had one of those really touching conversations. Like always.

"Coming!" Shouted Madelyn followed by Brooke. "Bye Shawn. Love you, text me!" I yelled before walking back to my house.

As soon as we got home, Madelyn, Brooke and I jumped on the couch.

"What movie?" Asked Brooke grabbing the remote. "I don't know!" I said pointing my fingers at Madelyn which means 'ask her, ask her'. "Madelyn, what movie?" Asked Brooke. "Uh, Jaws?" She said shrugging her shoulders. "YES! I live for that movie!" I shouted as Brooke turned on the movie and we sat back and relaxed.

*2 hours later*

"Well that was a fabulous movie," I said as I got up and stretched. "I don't like the beach anymore," Madelyn stuttered.

"It's a fake movie and fake giant shark, Mads," Brooke laughed. "I know but sharks aren't fake," Madelyn stated. "Whatever, I'm going to sleep, night!" I shouted as I ran upstairs.

I got dressed in my pyjamas and jumped into bed. I got a text from Shawn so I read it.

Shawn😍❤️: night babe

Addy💘😊: night bby 😘

Shawn😍❤️: stayed up later tonight?

Addy💘😊: yup! watched jaws with my girls

Shawn😍❤️: cool, just remember I'm your guy

Addy💘😊: I know that cutie. Goodnight

Shawn😍❤️: night beautiful xox

I smiled and put my phone down. Ah. Everything's perfect except for a couple of minor problems aka Jack G needs to apologise and 'Shawn's girlfriend haters'. Night.