Falling for you

• Addison's POV •

I woke up at around 7am. I got up and had a shower. I got dressed in my white shorts, pink lace top, my white converse and a couple of bracelets, with my hair left down. Shawn, Brooke, Madelyn, the guys and I were going to the park near our school. It's so beautiful, it has a lake there and we are just going to be just hanging out and talking.

I decked to wake up Brooke and Madelyn, but they were already downstairs and dressed. Brooke, the more dressy sort of girl, was wearing a pretty blue flower dress with cute flats and her hair in a side braid. Madelyn was wearing a white top that said 'YOLO', her patterned leggings and her light aqua converse.

"You look nice Brooke and Mads," I said with a smirk as I was getting the cereal out. "You do too Addy," smiled Madelyn. "Thanks," I said back.

"We're going to the park today. Did Cameron or Hayes text you about it?" I asked as I sat down and started eating my cereal. "Yeah Cam told me," Brooke excitedly said. "Hayes texted me so I knew," Madelyn muttered quietly. "You and Hayes are getting a long well, eh Mads?" Asked Brooke suggestively raising her eyebrow. "I don't know. I just hope things go well at the park," Madelyn stated back, her smiling turning into a sort of frown.

• Shawn's POV •

"Shawn, I need to talk to you," asked Hayes as he finished getting dressed. We were going to the park with Addison, Brooke, Madelyn and the guys. "Yeah sure. What about bro?" I said back as we walked to the couch and sat down.

"Well, you know how I like Madelyn?" He said staring at his shoes. "I was thinking I should ask her to be my girlfriend at the park. I just wanted to get your advice since your always there to help, I appreciate it a lot," he explained. "I think it's a great idea but just wait for the perfect time, don't rush your luck. And no problem your like a little brother to me, I'm always here to help mate!" I said putting a comforting hand on his shoulder as he pulled in for a 'man' hug.

"Seriously, my own brother wouldn't even hug me like that without saying something like 'ew when did you last buy deodorant?' but it's normal since I would probably say 'I think your the first person to ever smell your own disgusting body odour', literally," states Nash as he saw Hayes and I hugging.

"Okay guys let's go to the park!" Shouted Jack G as he walked out of the room.

We walked out the door and walked to the park. I decided to text Addison to see if she's there yet or not.

Shawn😏: hey, are you at the park yet?

Addison<3: I'm on my way now what about you?

Shawn😏: me and the guys just left the house, we're walking

Addison<3: us too, see you there!

Shawn😏: don't tell Madelyn but Hayes is thinking of asking her to be his girlfriend!

Addison<3: OMG that's great she loves him sooo much

Shawn😏: yeah, talk to you later. byeee

Addison<3: bye Shawn 😘

Shawn😏: bye Addy 😘

I put my phone in my pocket and kept walking. "Who were you texting?" Asked Cam as he walked over next to me. "Oh it was just Addison," I said startled back. "Oh okay," he said wiggling his eyebrows.

After about 5 minutes of walking we got to the park. Addy, Brooke and Madelyn just arrived at the same time. So we all said our hi's and stuff.

Most of us just talked, Addy and I were laying on a picnic blanket looking at the clouds. "It's a beautiful day isn't it?" Addy asked resting her head on my shoulder. "Yes. Ms Moore, it is a rather splendid day," I said in a failed English accent. "Oh Shawn, you just amuse me too much," she said tapping my nose.