My Bestfriends

• Addison's POV •

I woke up at 8:00am, oh yeah I got a sleep in. I got dressed in my sweater that said 'lol ur not Shawn Mendes', my sweatpants and my ugg boots. The girls and I were just going to have some sort if girl bonding time. Just Brooke, Madelyn and I. I decided to quickly text Shawn and tell him I'm not hanging out with the guys and him today.

Addison<3: can't hang out today. the girls and I are having some sort of girl bonding time idk though

... 5 minutes later

Shawn👊: yeah, that's fine. Hayes and I were going to hang out anyway

Addison<3: okay, thanks for understanding byeeee xox

Shawn👊: bye see you tomorrow?

Addison<3: definitely! text me tonight

Shawn👊: like always ;) bye

Addison<3: bye x

I held onto my phone and walked downstairs. Madelyn and Brooke were sitting on the couch with the same sort of clothes on as me, except Brooke's sweater says 'Cameron Dallas is hot' and Madelyn's sweater says 'Hayes Grier is mine'. Their tops were both cute but I thought mines cuter.

"So wanna talk? Or watch a movie first?" I asked looking through my movies on a website. "MOVIE!" Shouted Madelyn. "Of course you say movie and yeah movie," Brooke added.

I clicked on the fault in our stars cause I love that movie and sat next to Madelyn. "Wait! Let me get the tissues!" Yelled Brooke as she ran to grab the tissue box. "Got them," she stated as she took her spot back on the couch.

Most of the movie Brooke cried, I sort of got teary eyed but not a drop left my eye. Yet Madelyn was in absolute tears, it was actually funny to watch then cry.

*skipped movie*

"Well that wasn't sad at all!" Fake smiled Brooke. "Let's talk now!" Madelyn said wiping the last year out of her eye.

• Shawn's POV •

I finished texting Addy and told Hayes to get up. "Oh yeah, it's our guy bonding day!" He shouted as he got up and put a top on.

"Whatever you want to call it," I said grabbing a drink out of the fridge. "Sooooo, how's things with Addy going?" Hayes asked out of nowhere. "Well I already told you I really like her so I'm thinking of the perfect moment to tell her but I just really don't want to ruin my friendship with her if she doesn't like me back!" I said worriedly. "By the way she lays on your arm, sits next to you when we watch movies, talks to you 24/7, texts you before bed everyday, has you and her on your lockscreen and by the way she looks at you. You can easily tell she likes you!" Explained Hayes running out of breath.

"Wow, you might be right but I'll wait until the after Cameron and Brooke get together!" I blurted out. "Oh yeah.." Said a confused Hayes only just remembering the romance blossoming between Cam and Brooke.

"Hey Cam, come here!" Shouted Hayes as Cam walked over to us. "What's up?" He asked. "When are you going to ask Brooke to be your girlfriend?" Asked Hayes smiling. "Tomorrow if they come over?" He said without hesitation.

"Yes they are coming over and dayum Cam do you have this like all planned out?" I laughed.

"Yes yes I do in fact everything's going to be perfect!" Cameron stated quickly. "Okay, okay don't get too hyped up mate," quietly whispered Nash leading him outside.

"Soooo, wanna watch a movie?" Asked Hayes. "MOVIE MARATHON!" Screamed Carter. We first watched The Fault In Our Stars because apparently it is amazing. Most of us got really emotional, Matt started crying it was soo funny! We then started watching Harry Potter and Philosopher's Stone (cause we're the ultimate fanboys).

• Addison's POV •

"Let's play would you rather!" Shouted Brooke. "Okay but no too ew stuff," I explained for Madelyn's sake.

"Addison, would rather kiss Shawn or kiss Taylor?" Asked Brooke. "Shawn of course, you know I like him!" I shouted back.

"Madelyn, would you rather dump Hayes or if you were dating Cam dump Cameron?" I smirked. "Dump Cameron and go for Hayes because I love me Hayes!" She squealed back. "Hahahah, pretty obvious answer!" Brooke laughed.

We played the game for an hour, we laughed, snorted so hard and spit out our drinks when someone said something really funny.

* ding ding *

I got a message from Shawn.

Shawn👊: the fault in our stars is so sad, you should've seen Matt he was crying 😥😂

Addison<3: ikr! Omg tell Hayes Madelyn was bawling her eyes out crying!

Shawn👊: sure will. miss you already bestie!

Addison<3: miss you too .. bestie..

Shawn👊: Guess what?

Addison<3: what?

Shawn👊: Cam's going to ask Brooke to be his girlfriend tomorrow!!

Addison<3: OH MY GOSH! yay!

Shawn👊: yeah well see you tomorrow

Addison<3: see you! xox

I put my phone down and smiled. Finally all my friends will have boyfriends but me.. I really wish Shawn was here.

After 3 more hours of laughing and talking we had showers and went to bed. I checked my Instagram, Snapchat, Vine and Twitter for some cool news. Shawn is famous so he posted a pic of me and him on twitter saying 'missing my bestfriend❤️' I got a couple more followers added to my 100k because I had gotten them from being in all the other Magcon Boy pics.

I smiled and put my phone down.

2/3 have boyfriends only 1/3 to go :).

A/N:

Sorry that the chapter is really short I couldn't think of much cause I'm so tired. NO MORE SCHOOL FOR 2 WEEKS AND A BIT YASSSS