Chapter 5

The closet is tiny and dark. For what feels like ages, it's quiet. I hear faint voices giggles from outside, however I cannot piece together a conversation. I am positive the only two sober people have left the room. God knows what's happening out there.

"Uh...," I hear Will mutter and clear his throat and the adrenaline starts to pump into my veins. "Could you maybe... I don't know... uh...face me?" I don't want to think of why, I merely oblige. After shuffling back and forth, I keep my gaze down. I'm positive it has been more then seven minutes, as I glance down at my watch and read that it has barely been a minute! These will be the longest seven minutes of my life.

"...Better?" I try to spark a conversation. I hear Will clear his throat again and sigh.

"Not really." This earns an unwanted smile  I try to hide on my face. He is trying to keep it together, which means he finds me attractive. An unfamiliar sensation rushes through my body, causing me to bite my bottom lip.

"Please don't do that." Will snaps. I furrow my furrow my brows and tilt my head up ever so slightly.

"Or that" Before he can finish his sentence it's too late. I try my very best not to laugh.

"It's not funny!"

"You're right, it's not." I answer with a chuckle. I might as well if he already saw it.

"Just think of, I don't know, your grandparents making out." This earns a genuine chuckle from Will, which sends my heart into a race, the sound music to my ears. I look him dead in the eyes. He has beautiful forest like green eyes. In this moment I take in his face, for the first time. He has bushy, thick black brows and perfect jet black hair. His face is actually quite attractive.
"Take a picture, it'll last longer," he says and a smirk grows on his luscious lips. They're a deep red color- wait why am I thinking of his lips? I turn a deep shade of red, thankfully it's dark in here and he can't see it.

After what feel like an eternity, we hear the door knob start to wobble. Thank god. The door then flies open and both Will and I turn our heads to see who our rescuer is. My gaze meets Sarah, as a devilish smile takes over her face. It is only in that moment do I realize how Will and I are standing. I am pressed up onto him, my arms laying gently on his chest. Will has his arms around my waist as though he were pulling me towards him. As I take a few glances between Sarah and Will, my cheeks flame up. I then proceed to jump away from Will.

"Sorry for the interruption." Sarah slurs with a drunken giggle. Instantly, both Will and I start muttering something like; you weren't. Both Will and I trail behind Sarah to the couches. All I can think is 'I need a drink'.

After telling Sarah, I go upstairs. The loud music and the stench of alcohol instantly hits me. I walk down the narrow hallway and to the makeshift bar. As the sting of alcohol makes its way down my throat, I decide, after those wasted minutes, I might as well go out of myself and try some other beverages on the counter.  Bad idea.

Authors note:

What do you think so far? Comment and tell me! Have you ever drank alcohol? My favorite is a thick Schorle (wine mixed with sparkling water), the traditional drink from where I come from. I know I may be 16, but hey, those are the perks of living in Germany!