Chapter 4

Camila's point of view

I took a deep breath and threw myself on my bed. It's been almost 2 weeks since I seen Y/N I was hating it. Every time I asked to see her she was either busy or didn't answer. I can't lie, I was missing the attention that she gave me. I felt like a pice of me was missing.

I set up quickly when a plan popped in my head. I grabbed my phone and texted Kylie, Y/Ns sister.

Me: hey ky

Kylie: sup

Me: are you with Y/N? I haven't seen her in almost 2 weeks and it's killing me😭

Kylie: yes we are at her apartment (your address) come on by love🧡

Me: ok see u then💝

I quick threw in some clothes and did my makeup before hopping in my car and driving to her apartment complex. Once I got there I went to her floor and knocked on her door.

-Y/N point of view-

"SHUT UP BITCH" I yelled as I threw my a stool at Kylie. She ducked and it went through my flat screen tv.

I told her that I didn't want to see Camila and she decides to give her my whole address and invite her over.

"Y/N you can't stay away from her forever" Kelsey said as she hid behind the kitchen table.

"NOBODY FUCKING ASKED FOR YOUR OPINION" I screamed back, throwing the remote control but it hit the the stove and broke the glass on the oven.

I sped to my room And slipped on my shoes. I grabbed my jacket and put it on before walking towards the front door.

"Y/N you can't leave! Your not in the right state of mind" I heard a voice say. I turn around to see Camila. She stared at me with scared eyes.

I squinted my eyes towards her a smirk a little as I stepped closer to her. "Leave" I whispered and she shivered.

"N-No. I won't. Not until you calm down-LEAVE!" I yelled and she jumped.

"What's your problem!?" She yelled back at me and I bit my lip.

"Your my fucking problem. Now you should...leave" I whispered in her ear again and she pushed my away.

"No. I'm not leaving! What's wrong?!"

"What's wrong is, I didn't want you here! And now... YOUR HERE!!" I yelled as I pointed at the ground.

I seen I tear drop from her eye but I felt no remorse. "Why!?" She gripped my jacket collar and pushed me towards my room door. "What's your problem! Why don't you want me here!" She pushed me all the way into my room before closing the door and locking it.

"Y/N" she cried and drop to the floor. She held her face in her hands. "I'm sorry. Please tell me what I did"

"I'm not mad at you. I was just keeping my distance" I told her as I leaned against the wall. She was crying in front of the locked door while I was on the other side of the room watching her.

"WHY THOUGH!?" She yelled.

"Because you hurt me Camila. I wasn't mad that you friend zoned me. I was mad because Kylie decided to invite you over after I decided to keep my distance. Maybe you coming here was a bad idea" I explained and she sat against the door. Her face wet with tears.

"Why would you keep your distance because I friend zoned you!?"

"Because I like you in a way that you didn't like me back in. So to get over you I would have to keep my distance"

"Did it work?" She stood up and started walking towards me.

"Yes" I said coldly and I seen her eyes water as she stepped under my chin.

"No" she said staring dead in my eye.

"How do you know I'm not?" I asked. I obviously wasn't over her. I just started to like her, I couldn't get over her that fast.

"Because" she grabbed my arms and put them to wrap around her waist while her hand went to my neck. She got in her tippy toes and pulled my neck half way down to meet her for a simple yet passionate kiss.

Everything felt different now. I wanted to be near her. I wanted her to stay. I wanted her to be with me. I want her..period.

"I'm not over you yet" she whispered as she laid her head on me chest. "I don't wanna be over you"

"Your right" I said. I kissed her head before leading her to the bed. We laid down in my bed and talk for a about a good hour before we fell asleep.

-an hour and a half later.Camila's POV-

I felt good. I was comfortable. I felt happy. Even if we were just sleeping, It felt nice so be with her. I confessed to her. Us getting into that fight opened something in me, I found out I do feel the same that she does about me.

I was broken from my thoughts when her room door slowly opened. I looked up to see Kylie and Kelsey peeking through.

"Oh good. We either thought you killed each other or fucked each other's brains out" Kelsey said and I smiled. They walked all the way in and looked around.

"What are you looking for?" I asked. I tried my best to sit up since Y/Ns are were around me but she wasn't having it. Her arms tightened not letting me get up.

"We thought there would be a mess in here. The living room is trashed. There's a stool through the tv, the ovens glass is broken. I've never seen her that angry" Kylie said and Kelsey scoffed.

"It was because of your dumbass, dumbass" she said to Kylie and I laughed.

They walked out and I turned back to Y/N. She look so relax, and at peace. I pecked her lips before stuffing my face into her chest.

"What are you doing" she mumbled.

"Getting comfortable. I'm sorry" I mumbled into her neck and I felt her smile. "We should get up"

"Ten more minutes"

"Nope" I said as I go up and smacked her leg. "I'm hungry, and you completely destroyed your living room"

"Will the press hear about this?" She sat up and asked.

"Most likely from the owner of the complex. It was a lot of noise. They will hear" I said and she hid her face in her hands. "Let's just go out to eat first and we will handle this later. And plus they will say we were fighting but we are ok now, right?"

"I guess. Let's just go" she put her shoes and jacket on before grabbing my hand and leading me to the elevator.

As soon as we reached the lobby we could see all the paparazzi outside. There weren't that many when I came in which means the word was already out. She had anger issues, or she trashed her apartment. Whatever.

I gripped her hand and I seen her put her hood up before we walked out. The cameras flashed as we walked down the street with out hands together and our heads down.

"Y/N what happened in your apartment"

"Are you and Camila together?"

"Do you have anger issues"

Those were all the questions that were being asked. I didn't want anyone going against her or thinking she was a bad person so I decided to say something.

"No Y/N doesn't have anger issues. She didn't trash her apartment either. She just got a little upset about a problem that is now resolved" I said before turning back around and walking.

I had to just say it. Clear things up, tell them that nothing happened. I knew Y/N was nervous, it's ok now.

————————————————————I don't know if u can tell but I like never proof read. And I'm like really convinced I have scoliosis now😭😭😭my back hurts