Chapter 35 (Official)

•Zayn•

I just wish that I could tell Jennelle everything. About me being in a gang, and the reason behind it. I've told her everything else, this is just biggest secret I've hidden from her and it's slowly killing me inside.I know that if I do tell her, she won't see me a regular Zayn. Just Zayn the gang banger. Oh and I'll probably won't be her boyfriend anymore. Seeing the look on her face when she knew I was lying was unbearable. She looked so so confused and hurt and right then and there I was on the verge of blurting it and telling her, but I stopped myself in time. I promised her that I wouldn't keep anymore secrets from her, but it's getting harder and harder. I just hope she doesn't find out in a bad way.

»»»

•Jennelle•

He promised me no more secrets. And of course I believed him. I'm such a fool. Stupid, just stupid. He's never going to tell me I know that for a fact. I'm just gonna have to figure it out on my own. I know that I shouldn't but Zayn led me to this.

I know that every Saturday night, Zayn always has something to do and he never tells me what it is. So I'm guessing that's what he's hiding. Is he seeing someone? I don't want to imagine of the worst thing possible, but he's pushing it. Hell we just had out first date yesterday!

We've only been dating for about a month and a half but we've been friends since September. I was planning on following his car from his house, but if I don't know where he lives, I'm pretty much SOL. (shit outta luck) I'm hoping that I know someone who knows where Zayn lives. I text Anna and patiently wait for their reply. Anna replies about a minute later, like always.

Anna: (6:30pm)

Hey, sorry. I don't know Zayn's address but you could text Amber about it. I think she went to a party at Zayn's a few months ago.

To Anna: (6:32pm)

It's alright, and thanks though! Had fun today (:

I send a quick text to Amber and silently hope that she remembers his address. Otherwise, I'm pretty much fucked.

Amber: (6:40pm)

Yeah I remember his address, he had a big arse party before you came, it was during the summer. but anyways here. 1541 West Lane Rd.

To Amber: (6:45)

Thanks! And I'm guessing it was amazing. Hey I'll text you later. I have a few things to take care of..

I grab my jacket, cell phone, car keys and leave a note on the kitchen counter for my parents stating that I went out with friends and that I'll be back around midnight. Let's hope this plan follows through.

»»»

I've been waiting on the edge of Zayn's street for about two hours. I'm glad I brought snacks though. I'm scrolling through Instagram when I look up and Zayn appears out of his front door around eight. He's wearing all black and almost blends in completely with the night. He saunters over to his Mustang and puts the key in the ignition and starts it. I scramble to wipe my mouth while he backs out of the driveway and begins to drive off.

I've been following Zayn for about an hour and a half. I haven't really been to this part of Manchester. I'm guessing that we're close to the edge of the city because there is mostly road and a few houses here and there. Zayn turns onto a gravel road an I follow in pursuit cautiously. I turn off my headlights and see his car pull up to a well kept abandoned house. There are lights on inside and people hovering outside. Everyone is wearing all black looking identical to Zayn. There are a few guys holding hand guns guarding the doors to the house. Zayn greets one of the guys and a chill runs down my spine. What is Zayn doing here? I park behind a tree, near the entrance of the gravel road and get out of my car silently and close the door as quiet as I can. I'm trying to gt a closer look at the scene ahead of me when I'm surrounded by a group of people dressed exactly like Zayn - all black. I freeze in my tracks and try to find a loop hole to escape, but someone grabs me and clamps a hand over my mouth to suppress my scream. Then everything goes black.

»»»

I finally updated

yass.

Okay so this was hella short and probably really bad so I apologize for my shittiness.

I wanted to make a cliff hanger bc the rest of the drama is going to be in te next chapterr. #SorryNotSorry

I kept you guys waiting for soo long and I'm sorrryyy, school's been in the damn way and I barely get a chance to go on the computer.

Fuck school.

Anywaysss

PLEASE

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

bc ya know <3

-L