Chapter 13

•Jennelle•

When I wake up the next morning Zayn is still clinging onto me (not that I mind) . I can hear my parents shuffling around the house. And I hear them coming up the stairs and into my room. I turn over and shake Zayn frantically until he jumps up awake and looks around startled.

"What? What happened? He asks and shuts his mouth when he hears my parents coming down the hallway. "Shit I have to go. " He says and I nod my head and jump off the bed and help him grab his things. He puts on his jeans and his jacket in an instant and puts his car keys and his phone in his pocket.

"What should I do?!" He asks nervously and I look around frantically until I spot the tree beside my window.

"Use the tree to climb down." I offer and he shakes his head in shock.

"Are you fucking crazy?" He asks me and shrug my shoulders and instantly freeze when I hear my dad knock on my door.

"Jennelle?" My dad calls out from behind the door and I instantly motion for Zayn to open the window as quickly as possible. He groans and opens the window and puts his leg onto the tree and then his arms.

"You owe me for this." he says and I just smile and roll my eyes.

"I'll text you." I say and he grunts as I close the window quickly and rush to open the door.

"Hey papi, why are you up this early? " I ask him and he just laughs and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"I was about to go to work, I just wanted to say bye. He glances around my room quickly and I hope Zayn didn't leave anything to make my dad suspicious. "Well I better get going. I'll see you tonight." he says once more before smiling at me and closing my door. I sigh in relief and pace around my room before smiling.

»»»

"Wait wait, so he left Monica's house just to come and cuddle with you? I told you he's whipped." Anna says as she takes a sip of her coffee.

We're at a café a few blocks away from my house just catching her up on things and happened recently.

"Anna! He isn't whipped. How many time do I have to tell you that he doesn't-"

"Oh shut the fuck up already, stop denying it. I know he likes you and I know you like him too." She tells me and I feel a little blush heating up my cheeks.

Fine, maybe I do like him a little bit. What's wrong with that? And it doesn't matter if we like each other or not, I don't want to ruin the friendship we already have. It's just going to fuck things up." I tell her and she just rolls her eyes and shakes her head.

"You're so dumb you know that?"

"Yeah I know." I smile cheekily and she just laughs.

»»»

Short chapter I know I apologize. Trying to edit as fast as I can guys.. really trying.

-L