"You kissed Pam Macy," Fez spoke up as Michael gasped.

"I trusted you, Michael and now all my friends are laughing at me. I can't even show my face in the third floor bathroom, and that's the cool bathroom!" Jackie yelled.

"She's right, it's really cool." Bethany nodded.

"But I—" Michael started but Jackie cut him off,

"No, Michael we're through."

"Okay, it's thats the way you want it, then we're through. And Monday when we get back from that ski trip, it's over." Michael said.

"No, Michael, no. You won't be skiing this weekend." Jackie said taking a seat between  the twins.

"That's just great, Jackie, cancel the ski trip and disappoint all of our friends," Kelso yelled.

"Oh, no, no, no. No. We're still going." Jackie smiled as she patted the Forman siblings on their knees.

"They're not going to leave with out me. Right guys?" Kelso stated as he looked as his friends who avoided eye contact with him.

"And did I mention my parents weren't coming so it'll be just us?" Jackie added as she picked up a magazine from the coffee table.

"So, we'll see you Monday!" Eric smiled looking over at Kelso.

✽  ✾  ✽

Beth packed her and Eric's things into the trunk of the Vista Cruiser while her brother got a refresher of the rules of the road from their father.

Hyde walked over carrying a sleeping bag,

"Hey, Baby, man, I brought a double sleeping bag. You know?" He smirked.

"Oh great, can Fez and I borrow it?" She smiled leaning into Fez's side as he put his arm around her shoulder.

Baby was just joking, she of course wasn't going to go for Fez, they were just close friends but she mostly needed him as an excuse because she knew she wouldn't be able to hold herself back from Hyde.

Bethany chuckled and walked over to talk with Donna and Jackie.

"Oh, Hyde watching you fail over and over...it is like Charlie Brown and the football." Fez shook his head.

"Yeah, man I just don't get it." Hyde sighed.

"Maybe because I'm already getting it," Fez chuckled earning a glare from Hyde,

"I'm just kidding," Fez held his hands up in defence.

✽  ✾  ✽

The teens piled into the Vista Cruiser, Eric, Donna, and Jackie up front and Fez, Hyde, and Bethany in the back. As they were leaving Kelso stood in the driveway waving, thinking that it was just a joke and that they were going to come back for him.

"Forman, man what is all this crap Red gave you?" Hyde asked as he looked through the emergency kit the twin's father had put together for them.

"I don't know. He's obsessed with kitty litter, I think he's going insane." Eric said.

The car began to swerve, tossing the kids around in the car. Eric gained control and the car came to a complete stop, Beth loosened her grip on Hyde's arm.

"Far out," Hyde chuckled.

"What the hell was that?" Donna asked.

"I don't know, I think we hit some ice." Eric said as he pressed his foot to the gas pedal.